male Guards = dummies

Lily pov

 Aaron and I went to the flowers where I picked a few and looked at them I didn't notice Aaron who was busy making something. I then remembered that I had patrol now so I was about to leave when Aaron came and putted a flower crown on my head. I smiled and kissed him and left to Patrol and he just went to his Camp. I went to Kiki's barn when I found her feeding the animals I laughed because the hampesters were following Kiki making signals. I then went up to them and tickled them. That's when Kiki looked and saw me and smiled. She went up to the hampesters and fed them. Then I heard a boom. I waved good bye and ran to the Plaza where the Guards were fighting some shadow souls Aaron was there too. I ran in but then all shadow souls came running to ME! They just INGORE them and go to me and they then took my I screamed but no use!. Aaron screamed " THEY KIDNAPED HER!" THe guards siad "Who?" Omg they are soooo dumb!! I then screamed again. They I fainted.

Third person veiw

She got took to a protal was to enter when Dante killed them. Then carried Lily back home

MORAL OF THE STORY Garroth and Lauerance and Dante are dumb.

But little they they know 

That isn't Lily the real Lily is in the woods she escaped by a illsuion.