Kawaii Chan is shipping me and who?!

Lily Pov

 After I told Dante, he left since it his turn to patrol. I saw the clock and realized Aaron was waiting so I ran to the forest. I of course HAD to get lost so I was wandering around. Then I heard a sound and turned around but then two hands covered my eyes  the person said " Guess w-" But I elbowed him and then kicked the person where the sun doesn't shine. I turned around it was Aaron..oops.. He groaned and said " I was saying Guess who when you kicked me." I laughed and said " Sorry I was lost and since I was alone I didn't know it was you." He took my hand and ran into the forest. i was wondering where he was going until he stopped I gasped. It was lake shimmering it was beautiful Aaron smirked and said " Hey Lily you are a water angel right?" I spoke " Not an angel but I guess." I then realized but too late he pushed me in. I decided to prank him and transformed into a fish and just swam. I looked up and his face was priceless. You see the lake was really deep so when I didn't come up for 10 minutes his face was worry and suspicious. So I made an illusion of me being eaten by a shark. So when he went under water and saw me in a shark's mouth and then swallowed he looked shocked and sadness and then anger. I made the shark go away. I was really laughing so I made a lot of fish noise. Aaron looked at me I quickly swam to a school of fish that looked like me. He went up and then came back but he grabbed me oh come on! He smirked and shook his head I sighed when I realized I was near the surface! He then to went to get  more air when he hold me so I couldn't escape if someone saw this is would be funny since Aaron was trying to hold a fish who was trying to swim away. I then soon got like really tried and pretend that I fainted so maybe he would leave me be but no he took me up the surface where I transformed back since I was not under water anymore. So when I opened me eyes I saw myself as human, darn it! Aaron must have noticed because he said " So I got the right one. I was really easy because I could reconize those eyes and don't scare me like that again okay?" I nod but said " You said like that which means I can still prank you!" I then swam away he looked shocked and then chased me. When I reached land I was dried since I had water powers I also dried Aaron since he won't stop begging me. We then ran to the village where I left to the Plaza. I went but then froze it was Kawaii chan's shipping day. Everyone was there but Aaron. I saw a lot of ships but what shocked me the most was that I got shipped and guess who it was. It was DANTE! MY BROTHER GOT SHIPPED WITH ME!?!WHAT! I was shocked Dante though was like  really shocked.

Nicole was also shocked but then came up to me and whispered " Dante told me so don't worry." I nod but then got mad at Dante for telling but I guess it was okay. So one tapped me on the shoulder it was Aaron he looked mad I asked he spoke " She shipped me with Nicole.." I laughed He frowned though. Kawaii Chan came up and said " Everyone must be in the ship I ship you unless something happens" I looked everyone that was shipped was kissing the other person exept Dante nicole Aaron and me the kids yelled " EW!". I went Kawaii Chan and took the mic and yelled "Danie and Aale will NOT I repeat WILL NEVER HAPPEN!" Kawaii chan looked mad and everyone was shocked I said " Dante and I can't be together since......I'm his SISTER!" Kawaii chan frowned and said " FINE!" and then I said " ALSO Aaron is my boyfriend."  Jacob yelled " HOORAY!" KAwaii chan now was really sad but I whispered to her " I will help you ship Garmau" She looked happy.