Why always dreams?

I woke up to see my self in bed in Phoniex Drop?! I must have been dreaming.... WHAT'S WITH ME AND DREAMS! "What dreams?" Dante said waking up on my bed side. He said I fainted... Aaron came laughing and so did Garroth yelling " WE PRANKED YOU" Oh they will wish that they didn't mess with me. I ran to the hill and summoned the ghosts of the sea and made them chase them they freaked out as I chased with the ghosts. The best I bumped into Aphmau who smiled and said " Can I hire you to be my prankester?" I nod smiling. I went away dismissing the ghosts back. I then got hypontized I couldn't control my body and I ran to the nether portal Lauerance saw me and grabbed my hand I still tried to run Aaron and Garroth went and helped lauerance fools. I then fainted again!!?

Aaron's pov

Lily is gone why? WHY DID SHE had to die why? I felt my heart break. WE had her funnel and now I was grumpy and sad now no can calm me down.....anymore..

Lily Pov

Where was I? Lady Irene! I bowed down. she spoke " You shall have another life span since you did good." I then woke up with a cloak Lady Irene said " You can't show who you are they have to find out. This cloak is to never come off and is imune of every thing." I then ran to Phoniex drop Garroth came and asked who I was I told him " I don't remeber I lost my memory" He took me to Aphmau who said I would get my memories again. I then got introduced. I got a house that looked like Molly's. I then bumped into aaron I smiled but he shoved me I fell he was grumpy but he wasn't always like that. I stood up I asked for his name I got his name but then he slapped me blood came down tears came down... Lauerance and Aphmau they took me to Zoey who helped the bleeding to stop. It was hard I guess since my face was hidden. I then went to sleep.

But every day Aaron would abush me and soon my whole body was bruised and had cuts no one knew cause he told me if I said anything I would be died. I did though became a guard I had my name to be Suzy. I soon knew it was like old times. I would help Kiki with Minty. 

One day though Aaron smack me in the head and soon my head bleeded but every one saw since it was during a party I cried Dante yelling at him. I ran I couldn't take it anymore! I ran to a lake and cried. I heard Aphmau telling him to say sorry I asked Lady Irene if I can show myself and she said" Yes but I have to still act like I lost my memories." I nod and I took off the cloak I then heard my name so I went to the Plaza the villagers gasped I asked " It cause of my face huh?" I then heard crying it was Aaron he was shocked huh... 

Aaron pov

I ..... Bullied and abush my beloved memory loss wife what did I do?!

Lily Povthen

I acted dumb and asked why he was crying he told me that I was his wife I acted mad and slapped him I spoke " You are WRONG I wouldn't be with you!" Then I turned and ran to my house but my hand got caught it was Dante He took me to the hill. He then told me my childhood ...

I then smiled when I fainted lady Irene said that can now pretend my memories came true

I woke up in m y real home Dante was sleeping in the sofa I grinned and got off and he woke up I told him my memories were back he hugged me. Then I left with him I knew where to go I ran to Aaron's camp to where the lliles were. I went and putted my hand on the cool water. I heard a step but I didn't care I went to pick one but it was too far when a hand picked it and gave it to me I turned to see Aaron oh Aaron he must have though I was going o run away when I took it from him and smiled. He looked shocked. I spoke " Just like when we were kids huh?" He looked happy and then hugged me so tight I hugged back. He look happy I told him " don't be grumpy okay" He then looked sad then ran to his camp and got fairy bread and told me to eat it so I did then my wounds and bruises healed. I smiled again then stood taking Aaron's hand I walked together to the flowers.....