Chapter 3

*Rose's p.o.v*

She smiled and approached me quickly, her hand in front of her. I shaked her warm hand. She had a spotless silky oval face, pink cheeked with beautiful sympathetic round blue eyes and golden-blond hair going up to her shoulders. She was a beautiful woman which I would say was in her forties.

- hello, I'm Ms. Knowles the owner of this house and a second mother to these boys she chuckled turning around pointing to the guys who were all sitting around the kitchen table, eating eggs and bacon. She turned back to me. I smiled awkwardly.

- It's a pleasure meeting you, Ms. Knowles. My name is Rose Murphy.

- Rose huh? That's a rather uncommon name. Beautiful name tho.

- Thank you, I said smiling shyly.

- Now come on, don't be shy and come eat with us. You must be starving poor girl. She pulled my arm gently leading me to the kitchen table where I sat.
She rushed back to the counter, grabbed a plate and served me some eggs and bacon.

A few minutes later

- That was excellent Ms. knowles! I said giving her one of my most beautiful smile.

She blushed slightly.

- Oh good, dear. I'm happy to hear she said.

I looked at the guy with wavy blond hair and piercing blue eyes. I guessed his name was Sean from what I had heard the others say. He hadn't talked much during the breakfast meal, nor when they had been, all three of them, in my room.. Was he just shy? I wondered. I was shy too but him it was different, he hadn't even said a word since I had woken up.

I watched as Jad and Jason got up and left the room.
My eyes quickly going back to look at Sean. He had his eyes down reading a book. I squinted to see what the book was. Life..life of pi. Aah yes I had seen the movie, that one with the tiger or wait was it a lion? I couldn't remember..but it was good althought I'd definitely not read the book...it was not exactly the type of book I could read and get obsessed with it. Well atleast, that's what I think...I mean I've seen the movie already I know the story, I doubt there would be any surprises while reading the book and it's just silly reading a book when there's no surprises.

- Do you want to take a shower, dear? Ms.Knowles asked me, dragging me out of my random thoughts.

-Umm..yes sure that'd be nice I replied

-The bathroom is down the hall on the left, if you need anything ask one of the boys. Ill be leaving for work in a couple of minutes, ill see you later on tonight, bye love she said to me as she grabbed her purse and keys

-thank you, its really sweet of you i replied back. I watched her as she waved bye and walked out of the room. One minute later i heard the sound of the door shut close.

I sat there for a minute looking around then suddenly got up and walked out of the kitchen to the bathroom at the end of the hall. I opened slowly the bathroom door, peaking in to make sure there wasnt anyone. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I walked to the mirror and started getting undressed. I took my pants off then my shirt. I looked at my body which was covered with cuts and bruises. Among all of that there was a big scar on the left side of my stomach. I just looked down at it wondering how i had gotten it but i couldnt find a answer. Who did this to me? Who would want me dead? A tear crawled down my cheek.

As i was lost in my thoughts i suddenly heard out of nowhere :
"Are you sure you want to join me? There's not much room in here, ya know."
My eyes widened in shock.

___________________________

Wow okay...so who else is there with Rose in the bathroom?! Find out who in next chapter.
Hope you liked this chapter, if you did dont hesitate to show your love 😘

Sabrina