Chapter 4

*Rose's p.o.v*

I yelled as loud as i could before turning around to see Jad in the bathtub. I shrieked while covering myself quickly with the towel. How could i had not seen him?! But why didnt he talk until now, why didnt he say anything? Why wait till i was stripped down to only my bra and panties? What a pervert! I couldnt believe him.
- wth?! I yelled out as the door burst open and the two other guys walked in, a worried expression laid on their face. Their eyes went from me to Jad.

- wth just happened? Jason yelled out of breath.

- Hell, dont look at me like that, I was just bathing until she came in. I guess she wanted to join me Jad said with a smirk on his face.

I blushed as they looked at me. Gosh i didnt know he was in here!!!!

*later on that day*

- So i say we go to where you used to live and move your stuffs here.

- I dont want to go back there! i yelled, upset at the idea.

- But, Rose, you need atleast your ids and all to unroll for school...Jason said.

They didnt understand, they just didnt. I didnt want to go back to that place and have to face that horrible guy. His name was Steve Patterson but he was known by the nickname Tattoo. He was a very rich and powerful young man. He knew my parents so after my parents died he decided to adopt me, at first it wasnt so bad but then i realised in what kind of business he was in and it wasnt pretty. He tried having sex with me but i managed to run away...i cant remember what happened after but all i know is that i woke up with bruises and a scar. Apparently i was left for dead in a alley...Would he do that?? Leave me for dead? Maybe he's the one that killed my parents too?

Tears ran down my cheeks. I closed my eyes to try to avoid the tears from rolling out of my eyes.
- Listen, you dont have to go there. We'll go instead, okay? Now dont cry Jad said as he came closer and gently put his arms around me. I turned to hide my face into his chest and let myself cry.
____________________________________

*Tattoo's p.o.v*

I slammed my fist hard on the desk. Where the fuck is she?! She's mine. How can they lose track of her?? Bunch of morons...

- You better find her and quick. I dont care how you do but just do it i ordered out to my guys.

- Y-yes, boss one of them stuttered before all of them ran out of the office.

She cant have gone far..she has no money, no nothing. She left all her stuffs here...i hope she's not in trouble ughh if anyone touch her i swear to god i'll burn them alive.

I got up and looked out of the window, my hands in my pocket. Where the hell is Yuu too, i havent seen him since before yesterday. I hope he hasnt helped Chika run away. I took my phone out of my pocket and called Yuu's number. It rang and rang then finally it answered.

- Yuu, where the fuck are you? And where the fuck is Chika? I yelled out in the phone.

- Boss, i dont know. I just heard the news that she dissapeared and im helping out to find her.

- Search the damn hospitals, search everywhere. Just find her! I hung up the phone and threw it against the wall.

____________________________________

Hi guys 😍

So a lot is happening...why does Tattoo care so much about Chika?? And what will happen once he finds Chika and the guys? Sorry that this chapter is short but i hope you'll like it still. If you do, dont forget to vote.