I

Feliks POV:
"Heh your, like, totally joking right?" I said to my parents just as they told me that they're going to send me to my uncle's house for the summer.

"No! We aren't joking, you need a break from the city! From technology!" My mom said to me, I immediately bring my hand to my pocket where my phone is, they ARE NOT going to take this away!!

"But mommmmm"

"Complaining won't help feliks! Now go get your bag packed, your uncle will be here soon..." I heard her say, not in a nice way, but in the 'I'm your mother and you will listen to be" type way.

"Fineeeeeee......" I dragged myself to my room and grabbed my bag from my closet, which I had to practically dig for from the large amount of clothes on the floor of my closest... I'm not ashamed at all.
I make sure to pack all my necessities, my phone charger, my loads of outfits, my old stuffed animal that I had since I was a baby, my brush and hair ties, and so on. It was such a pain to zip it up, it was literally about to burst open, but I know it won't.

I drag my bag to the door, and I walks back to my room to put my brown uggs on and my fuzzy jacket around my waist, which feels like I'm being hugged by the most fluffy bear ever. I heard a nock at the door, at least I think I heard one. I went to the door and opened it, seeing my uncle, uncle Adam, standing there smiling. He hasn't changed at all, he always has a scruffy face like he forgot to shave, and that nice smile. I like the guy! I do! But I just can't understand how he can live in the place he does! Well, that's where I'm going to be living for the summer.
"Feliks! You haven't changed at all! Well, you're taller, your hair is longer, but still the same Feliks that I remember!" He opened his arms for me to hug him, which I did, I love his hugs since he's so much taller then me.
I welcome him in and close the door behind him as my mom walks in. They talked for a little while before uncle Adam got up and told me we had to go if we wanted to get home before dark. I walk out of the apartment with my bag, Adam behind me as we walk to his car. I don't want to leave, society forgotten, no wifi!
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trip was long, like, vary long. I started off with the view of the city, then the rural, then it slowly becomes nothing, a few ranches and farms here and there. The car ride was silent, I just sat there looking out the window the whole time. It was peaceful.

"Soooo...ugh... Feliks! How's school?!" My uncle asked, glancing over at me.

"I guess it's going, like, fine I guess..." I didn't want to talk that much, so I ended the conversation with a quick answer. I could tell that he got the hint and left me alone. I opened the window to the fresh air, even if my blonde hair didn't agree with the wind. I quickly just put it up in a small bun.

I closed my eyes to the wind and let my worries go, maybe I can help around Adams farm! I can more in shape I guess... Maybe have abs for the first time... Nah.

"When will we get there?" I ask, looking over at my uncle.

"About 15 minutes... You'll be able to see the near ranches soon" he said in his assuring voice, "I think one of them actually have a boy your age, maybe you can become friends!" I kinda just ignore him, words in one ear out the other. I didn't really care if there was a kid my age or not, I was planning on spending my whole summer in the barn with the horses and writing or something like that.

We pull up into a long dirt road that leads up to a cute house, I'm guessing it's Adams,

"We're here" Adam said as he turns the car off and opens the door, getting out. I open my door and step out. Into. A. Fucking. Muddy. Puddle.... Great...

I walk to the back of the car to grab my bag then walk up to the house,

"Your room will be upstairs, first door to the right" Adam explained as he opened the door, "make yourself right at home!" He said with his goofy smile.
I head upstairs to the room and enter, it's boring. The walls a boring colour, the sheets a boring colour, the wardrobe looks nice though! Finally, I unzip my bag and start to unpack.

Again I checked my phone... No signal...