VIII

((Felixs POV))

Toris and I were alone in a field, standing next to eachother with the sun setting on the horizon. I don't know why I thought that Toris was so handsome in this light, but he was. The way that the warm, gold light hit his jawline, the way that it lit his eyes up as he looked at him. The wind was just perfect as well, softly blowing Toris' hazelnut hair in the direction of the barn, the breeze also pressing the flowy fabric against his form, contouring the muscles on his chest. I could help but to admire him, to bite my bottom lip softly as looks back at me.

My heart skipped when he took a step closer to me, my legs feeling frozen but weak at the same time. Toris was standing infront of me, his hands, his warm hands gracefully moving to my waist and his other hand softly cupping my cheek. His face hovers close to mine, the seconds going by like minutes as his face slowly grew closer. His smell and warmth was prominent, like it surrounded me as I felt my knees grow weaker. Just as I almost felt his lips against my own,

My eyes open.

The wind, the warmth, the sent, it was all there. Why was I moving? What am I holding onto? I open my eyes more and still hold on, not wanting to fall off of any vehicle I was on.

"...Toris?" I said in a soft mumble, my voice scratchy and tired sounding. That's all I could remember, right now, that torus was in my dream, not knowing what I was doing.

"Oh, you're awake" I heard the familiar boyish voice. The vehicle stops and the thing I was holding onto, the person I was holding onto, turns around, Toris' face smiling at me. My memory's from the dream come back with his face so close to mine, making the tips of my ears heat up as I look up at him. "You fell asleep on our way back to the house, I figured that you would have been tired by all the stress and stuff so I didn't wake you up. We've just been riding around for a while now.. we can go back to the house now if you want? Get you some water?"

I nod softly, squinting at the light of day. My throat did hurt, why did it hurt? It's scratchy, so either I did something with Toris that I can't remember, or..... oh yeah, the fire, the smoke. I cough once I realize this, wanting the smoke out of my lungs. When Toris turns back around, I place my hands on his shoulders and hide my face in between his shoulder bones on his back, wanting the comfort of him, my savior, and to shield myself from the brightness.