III

Feliks POV:

       I was putting my shirts in the drawer when I heard a loud bang below me, I thought nothing of it so I continued to unpack. I finished unpacking and closed the drawer when I smelled smoke. Panicked, I run downstairs and see an ocean of flame.

       No room to get out, I could hear the muffles of my uncles screams and the noise of the flame. Sobbing, I run back up to my room to the window and sees a boy run into the house. I fall to my knees, I'm going to die, I'm really going to die, I thought as my eyes wept.

         I didn't really know what happened next. I know the edges of my vision went dark and I felt someone lifting me up, there hands under my knees and neck. I could nearly see there face, a boy, brown hair that's falling out of a messy ponytail, his face covered in soot prabably from coming up to save me.

Wait

This, beautiful boy, came to save me! Me! Feeling safe, being carried out of the building, it went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip brought to you by ZHE AWSOME PRUSSIA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I woke up in warmth, slowly opening my eyes to see a blanket covering me, and a wet cloth on my forehead. Looking over to my side, I saw the boy again, sitting in a chair next to the bed I was in, fast asleep.

      I coughed as I sat up, coughing up black. The fire, I probably inhaled loads of smoke and soot. I try to make myself cough more, wanting to get as much of that disgusting black stuff out of me.

"Oh... Your up" I hear from the side of me, in a tired voice.

"Ya, sorry... I, like, totally  woke you up didn't I?" Apologizing, I looked over at him, he looked more cute now without all the dirt on his face. His cheeks were still a bit puffy with baby fat, but just enough that I can see the lines of his cheekbones.
The
"It's ok, I shouldn't have fallen asleep anyway" the unknown boy said, rubbing his eyes and standing up. I stay silent. My throat hurt and so did my chest, It even hurt when I took a short breath in and exhaled.

"W-water?" I ask, in the way that it would hurt less, quite and soft. I could tell that he realized that he should have gotten one already, knowing that I would need one. He ran out immediately, leaving me alone in the unfamiliar room.

      When he came back, he had a glass with him with water, bringing it over to me. I took it and chugged the cool water down my burning throat. It felt nice, but the relief was temporary. As soon as I stopped, I felt like I was on fire again.