VII

((Felix's POV))

I wrap my arms around Toris and smile, holding onto him tightly as he flys us through the field. I know i wasn't feeling the best this morning, but now I feel better! Toris is the reason I feel better. The wind in my hair, passing the crops at a blur, the fresh morning smell made me calm down more too. Plus we're going to see ponies! How could I not be happy?! The speed slows down to a stop and I let go of Toris so he can get off, like seriously, he has some muscle! I would like to see what's going on under his shirt!

"Felix, are you ok?" Toris said, getting off and holding his hand out to mine to help me get off.

"Yeah... Why?" I ask, taking his hand and hopping off.

"Your face just got really red for a second... I just wanted to make sure you're ok" he said with a smile, feeling my forehead just in case. Of course, that make my cheeks heat up more! It's also sweet that he cares about me.

"I'm fine" I said with a smile, he nods and walks to the huge barn doors and slides them open. My eyes open wide, they must have at least 10 horses!! I walk inside the massive room where there were individual little arias for each horse. It's, like, picture perfect, exactly how you would imagine it! The gold sunrise shining it's way into the open doors, as well as the dew drops on they hay.
"Toris!! Toris!! Introduce me!!" I say as I run over to the horses. Toris laughs as walks over to me, pointing to each one as he identified them.

"That one is D'Artagnaan, he's the fastest of the bunch, even won us some ribbons! That one is Dylas, stubborn as an ass that one. Queniver isn't that one, she's beauty-" he continues to tell me all of their names and a bit about them.

"I LOVE THEM!!" I squealed, running over to one of them and petting them.

"You like horses?" Toris asked, walking to me. I nod,

"Yeah, isn't it obvious?" I say matter of factly.
------

I spend more time with the horses while Toris left to finish his chores, but when he came back he looked smokin! Like he just finished a workout!

"Finished with chores?" I ask, walking up to him. Man, I seriously wish I could just make out with him right at this moment.

"Yeah" he said quickly, wiping his face with a towel. My smile disappears,

"Are you ok?" I ask, not liking how unenergetic he is. He immediately smiles,

"Yeah! I'm ok"

"Seriously, what's goin on" I press on him, not wanting him to hide any emotion. His smile wavers and he nods.

"I'm fine." He turns and walks torwards the ATV, "Are you done here? Want to head home? I seriously need a shower" Toris laughs. I nod and hop on, waiting for him to get on before holding tightly onto him.