V

He kissed me! His lips are still on mine! Well, slightly so; but still! My eyes fluttered closed on their own, my mind just going absolutely fuzzy. Although, it didn't last to long, Toris soon pulled away,

"Sorry, sorry sorry. Um," he seemed so flustered, like he had done something wrong. He must not see the grin on my face, or hear my deep sigh of bliss, or even just look into my eyes; it's obvious he doesn't have to apologize. I cup his cheek warmly in my hand to gently guide his eyes to mine so he could look at me and see nothing was wrong,

"You did nothing wrong sweetheart~ you can kiss me again, if you'd like" I could see the worry physically leave his expression, and watched as admiration replaced it. I allowed my eyes to gently close before I felt his lips upon mine again. This time he didn't attempt to deliberately 'miss', he kissed me right on with a gentle confidence. With my head tilted lightly against the kiss, I could kiss him, like, actually kiss him. Not the soft puppy kisses from before (as much as I love those), it doesn't seem like this is headed in that direction.

Before, Toris' kisses felt like him telling me that he loves me for the first time. But this one felt like he was pouring out his love for me in this kiss. My hand moved from his cheek so that I could use my arm as a hook behind Toris neck to keep him close and our kiss tight and passionate, my body melted as I felt Toris' hands falling down my side to hold my hips in his hands.

Now I know, and I can't help to grin at the thought, if Toris and I actually actually get together and have sex, Toris will be the one overtop of me; the thought of that definitely makes my ears hot in embarrassment.

I don't really know wether to call this 'making out' or not, I haven't had to much experience (despite my claims), but, after a nice moment where it seemed like just the two of us in the world, Toris pulled away. I slowly open my eyes to see that Toris is just looking at me as he was catching his breath, his lips a dark peach, his eyes looking at me with a full softness and love.

"Toris, are you alright?" I asked quietly, also catching my breath ever so slightly, "why did you stop?"

"I just wanted to tell you something"

"Hmmmm~? What is it?" I ask with a grin, feeling my heart already beating fast. If this is what I think it is, it will be the first time anyone has ever said it to me and I was sure that they meant it. My face must be turning a dark rose, I can feel the heat in my cheeks.

"I just wanted to tell you- I wanted to tell you that I think I love you, Felix" He was grinning with the largest grin as he said that, looking over my face as a large smile appears on my lips as well. Toris was so SWEET! It's like he came right out of a fairytale!!! Ahhhhh god why did you give me this perfect boy! I couldn't help but to press another quick kiss to his lips, then one on his cheek, then nose, peppering kisses all over his face until I felt he was properly rewarded for being such a perfect human being.

"I think I've fallen for you too" I mumble against his forehead, unable to hold back my smile.

"Felix, can you perhaps, maybe, not tell my parents about this yet? I mean, I know how open you are about this kinda thing but you're my first, well, guy crush: well I guess you're not really just a crush anymore are you, heh. Look at me, I'm rambling, my mind is still going one hundred miles per hour!" I lean back against his chest as I was before, and I felt his face being buried against my hair as it was before.

"You're cu-"

"Dear! Felix! Dinners ready. Get washed up and come out to eat" I could hear Mrs Laurinaitis from beyond the other side of the door. I locked the door, right? I'm sure I locked it.

"Don't worry, it's locked" I whisper over at Toris, who tensed up in my arms the moment her voice was heard.

"Alright mom, we'll be out soon" Toris called out to her, and footsteps growing more distant show her departure. Toris slowly lets go of me and sits up; a chill ran up my skin without him by my side anymore, but I know soon enough I'll be in his arms again.

"Hey, maybe you can fulfill your promise from earlier? Like, perhaps after dinner you can read me more of Hamlet?" I suggest as I sit up as well, glancing over my shoulder to him. "Or  something else.. I saw the Princess Bride on your shelf, maybe that?"

"As you wish~"