XI

(Toris' Pov))

I started work at around 4 am, and I finished at around 8. It only took me four hours, that's pretty good! I did rush a bit though, didn't put as much care and effort into my tasks, just did them as efficiently while still staying accurate. I was entering home just as my dad was walking out, he didn't say anything, just nodded to me as farmers do; it's an inside joke for the two of us. Right as I walked in, I felt trampled, jumped on and hung off of,

"Toris! Where were you?!" Felix laughed among coughs as he leaned on me, which was very inconvenient since I was in the middle of taking my off coat from the chilly morning.

"Just doing chores. I wanted to get them out of the way, I have an idea for something me and you could do today," with this comment, I saw his eyes light up. I worked around his arms as like one works around a seatbelt to take off my coat, then with him still draped over me I lean against the doorway with the best of my ability and start to unlace my boots.

"Wait, like, there's something else to do other then just wander around or read somethin'?! What is this thing that you're planning?" He spoke in a sing song tone, although his bed-head perhaps wasn't his ideal look for trying to be alluring, butttttt I can't say that it wasn't.

"Well there's a main street town just down the road, I was thinking that we can go and buy some clothes for you? I know that my clothes are probably a bit to bland for you, probably not your style, umm" I don't want to admit spying on him the first day he arrived to Adams house, how he was wearing his skirt and his fluffy boots. It's been about a week since we decided that Felix would stay with us, and since then he has just been wearing my clothes. I bet he would like it if he had some of his own clothes that fit his style better. He seemed absolutely in love with that idea,

"OHHHH YES!" Of course, immediately after he yelled in excitement, he fell into a coughing fit, pulling out his inhaler and taking a deep breath between the coughs. Everything was fine though. As he was putting the inhaler back into his pocket, he leaned up and playfully kissed the side of my head, leaving me just as red and useless as it did last time. You should see the smirk on his face as he pulled away, letting go of me and quickly heading to the kitchen.

"Mrs Laurinaitis! Toris is going to take me shopping today!" I heard muffled from the other room, as well as a soft muffled response from my mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got redressed in something more suiting for a recreational day, soooooo not really much of a change other then just perhaps wearing clothes that I don't wear to work in. And Felix got dressed as well from choosing what he liked from my wardrobe, having chosen a large stretched out sweater over all my nice new sweaters for some reason. Although he looked happy and comfortable wearing it, and that's all that mattered. As I finished getting ready, brushing my teeth and such, Mom putting Felix's hair up in a french braid and made him take all of his morning medications. I also grab my wallet as well as a bit of extra money I keep stashed in my drawer from allowance.

"Felix, are you ready?" I called out to him as I walked out of my room and into the family room.

"Yep!" He jumped up from the couch, he seemed like I just told him we were going to Disney world. As I walked to the door with a nod, he came quickly over to me and clung to my arm. I yelled goodbye to my mom who was probably making that horse harness that my dad needed.

"Soooooooooooo, like, how are we supposed to get there?" I heard Felix ask from beside me as we left the house. I didn't have the best set up for this, and hopefully Felix didn't mind.. I head over to the shed beside our house and swing open the wide doors, a wave of stale and dusty air hit us. Felix started coughing a bit, and let out a little 'gross' before using his inhaler.

"Heh, sorry 'bout that...." I mumble, making sure he's ok before I head inside, "Just stay out there, there's a lot of dust in here. — now where is it...?" I was sure my parents didn't give my bike away, did they? I definitely haven't used it in years, so perhaps they did? As I contemplated this, I saw a small flash of yellow behind piles upon piles of boxes, and I manage to move just the choice boxes in order to pull my bike out from behind them, "I found it!"

"What is it?? I can't see in there.." Felix acknowledged from outside, but he did seem confused. I glance over to see him squinting in here, I guess I did just kick up a bunch of dust, and it was dark.

"It's my bike," I answered with wheeling my bike outside. Just like everything else in there, it was covered in dust, so I take one of the rags that were hanging on the shed door and wipe down the bike just real fast; it wasn't perfect, but it was good enough. "There isn't enough space on the seat for the both of us, and I don't have those cool peg things on the back wheels.. soo I was thinking that you could perhaps just ride on the handlebars? I know it's a little dangerous, bu-"

"Like in the moVIES!?" I was interrupted by his enthusiasm.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh??????...?" I asked inquisitively, truthfully confused by why he would be so excited about this. He giggled a bit, was I making a weird face?? I was probably making a weird face.

"Yeah! Like in the movies!" He chuckled, leaning over the bike and playfully booping my nose, "ya know, like,-... like in those movies where-..hmmm" he seemed like he was having a difficult time trying to find words to explain it,

"It's fine! I get what you mean," I try to reassure with a smile as I put my hands on the handlebars and swing my leg over the seat, holding the bike upwards and steady, "so I'm guessing you know how to do this?" I ask with my own little laugh,

"Don't tease me" he said with a bright smile, "but yes~"