V

Feliks' POV

The doctor kept asking me questions and testing my lungs and stuff like that. It was totally boring. I was just answering another stupid question that I've probably already answered when I saw Toris run into the room. He seems releaved

"say ahh please" the doctor said, wanting to look at my throat. I did what she asked and opened my mouth. she looked at my throat and nods, i close my mouth and wait for her diagnosis. but instead it was just more lame questions,

"have you had breathing problems before? asthma, lung infection" she asked. i was about to say no when my mom said a sharp 'yes'.

"when he was born he had some lung development issues, they had to keep him in the hospital for a month after he was born" she said, not looking at me at all. I just looked at her with a face that basically said 'wtf?'. She still didn't look over at me. Why has and never told me anything about this?!

"Ah" the doctor said, I think she understands that I didn't know about this. I look over at my knight, he's still looking at me, he seems worried yet still relieved. I look down and cross my legs, hugging my knees. I just want to be ok.

Toris walks over to me and sits beside me, "Felix... You ok?" He said, rubbing my back comfortably. I don't answer. I just lean into his shoulder and close my eyes. I don't want to be here, I wish Toris and I met at school or something and went to the movies and afterwards drive around just for fun, just like in the movies.

Of course it didn't happen that way. I just HAD to get lung cancer or whatever this is that's wrong with me.

"Felix." The doctor finally said, still writing on the papers on the clipboard, "you have to stay out of the city for a while, you also have to get an inhaler and medicine to clear out your lungs." My eyes widen.

"whAT?!" I said, my voice still raspy.

"It won't be that bad, really. I can't say how long yet, you'll have to have follow up checkups." She said. I nod, looking down again.
I start crying.

"F-Felix? are you ok?" Toris said, a more worried tone in his voice.

"M-my clothes... They burned..." I cryed out, probably not legible at all because of my crappy scratchy throat.

"I-is that it?" My mom said, smile a bit like its a joke.

"It isn't a fucking joke mom! All my clothes are ruined! Even my boo-" I stop and cover my mouth, my tears making my vision blurry, "my boots... My favorite boots"
Of course
Worst day
Ever