II

Toris' POV:

     That boy, at least I think it's a boy, coming out of Mr Adams car... Who is he?
He sure dressed weird, fuzzy boots that he just got messed up, an expensive jacket, and a skirt? Yes, that's a skirt.

      I lean on the fence of my family's property and look over. My view is somewhat obstructed from trees and stuff, and they were far away. The boy seemed to have blonde hair to the looks of it, down to his shoulders.

        "TORIS!!! DINNERS READY DEAR!" I could hear my mother call to me from the house.

        "COMING!!!" I yelled back, to make sure she knows that I heard. I ran, running as fast as I could back to the house. When I was running, I took my hair out of the small ponytail that I put it in earlier when I was working, helping father with the animals.

     Soon I reached the house and could smell the deliciousness of dinner, the smell of bread, chicken, cooked vegetables filled the house. I walked into the kitchen and could see my father setting the table up and my mom making plates. I grab two plates and bring them to the table to help my mom, then make drinks.

        "What do you guys want to drink?" I look over at them.

        "Milk please" my father said, them my mom said , "water"

I nod and make glasses for them, making myself a glass of  apple juice. I bring the drinks to the table and sit down. Waiting for the 'ok' to start eating.

      The first bite is always the best, especially if you've been working all day and haven't eaten until noon. It had a bold, strong flavor, the spices on the chicken and vegetables made it even more delicious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip brought to you by Arthur's left eyebrow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     After dinner, I helped clean up and then headed up to my room. I walked over to my desk and pulls out a textbook, trying my best to study for the test that my father is going to give me in a week. As I scratch the graphite on the paper, forming letters on the information I'm learning, I hear the animals outside and... A loud bang?

      I rush outside to see my parents out there as well. Mr Adams house was on fire.

"TORIS! TO THE CAR! QUICK!" My dad screamed, I ran to the car and got in, getting two buckets that are always by the door. My dad quickly drives us through the field to the building enveloped in flames.

"Feliks! Feliks is still in there!" I hear Adam yell. At once, I run into the building.