Chapter 1 - Deep Thoughts

Rowan's POV:
     It's crazy how one day you are happy, and the next you can't bare another day.  I've been keeping unbearable secrets that I'm ashamed of, I don't know what to do.  Who do I even trust?  Sabrina?  Peyton?  I don't think I'm even capable of telling Corey.

     You want to know why? I'm in love with him, but he dating the prettiest girl ever, Paris Berelc.  She is smarter, and prettier than I will ever be. It's kinda awkward for Sabrina also, since Sab dated Bradley, and Bradley best friends with Paris.  So, if Paris is always with Corey, then most likely so is Bradley.

     Sabrina isn't over him I know this because, she has to spend the night at my house almost every night to go to sleep, while she is cuddled up against me crying herself to sleep.  It's sad for both of us, heart broken young souls.  Nobody knows about my feelings for Corey.

     I keep more secrets than that. You see, on social media I'm always hated on, people always tell me to smile.  They think I'm sad, they're right, but a smile won't fix what happened.  When we were shooting season two, something happened that has changed me for the worst. Sabrina isn't the only one that cries herself to sleep, she sees me cry every night. She knows something is terrible wrong with me, she also knows not to ask questions.

I'm excited for season three, now that Lucaya is happening, maybe Riarkle will. The hug between Riley and Farkle from  Girl Meets Texas Part Three was not just acting for me, and I could also feel Corey's tight grip on me getting tighter every second. It was as if he didn't want to let me go.

Anyways got to go, Sabrina is about to spend the night, I have to do stuff before she comes over...