Chapter 2 - Every Drop of Tear

Rowan POV:

     Me and Sabrina were cuddled under the covers watching Netfilx, when she asked me something I knew would happen some day.

Sabrina says to me, " Rowan why do you cry at night, you know why I cry.  But why do you, and don't say it's nothing, you say that every time, and this time I'm not taking no for an answer. Rowan what's wrong?"

     I sighed knowing that I have to tell her someday, but I forbid myself for telling a soul.  Should I make up a lie, of course, it's the wrong the thing. But I have to.

" I'm just a teen girl that is going through a phase," I say to Sabrina while I fake laugh my way out this conversation.

" Promise?"" Of course Sabby, I pinky promise", She takes my pinky with hers.

Sabrina POV:

     I know something is wrong with Rowan, she seems like she is in a horrible shape than me.  I feel like a horrible friend, not knowing what is happening with her. 

But between us, she sometimes says things in her sleep like.  " I'm not ready" or  "Stop that hurts".  What I'm thinking what might of happened is too scary for me to process. 

I try to brush it off, but if she is suffering, am I doing the wrong thing?   Of course I am, I'll just tell her what I know, and there would be no way for her to lie her way out this time.  Right now all I can do just sleep.

Rowan's POV

(Next morning)

I woke up to Sabrina's whole body on top of me, great. Today is the first day of shooting season three, it's time to get, but I don't want to face my friends. It's already hard hanging out with Sabrina, especially now since she definitely didn't believe my lie last night.

I wake up Sabrina, which was really hard. When she sleeps, she is actually kinda cute, when she snores it's like a little cute pig. That mind sound weird, but trust me.

"Sabrina wake up", I said.

"No, never", she responded back to me.

"It's work day today, come on Sabrina wake up."

"Make me, fight me, IRL!" Sometimes Sabrina can get a little dramatic.

At some point, I drag her out of bed. I put on a see-through white tee, that shows my lace black bra, a flannel red shirt, and black leggings. I look at Sabrina and she decides to wear sweatpants and a baggy shirt

"Gee Sab, you really tried really hard," I said sarcastically

"At least, I won't be dying of heat. Seriously Rowan it's California, probably the hottest day of the year, and you are wearing a long sleeve. Why do you always wear long sleeves."

" I just like them", I said. There's my other secret, I can't show my arms. I wish I could wear only short sleeves, but I would get in lots of trouble. People would look at me differently. I guess you know my problem, I self-harm. I don't mean to, I just can't help it.

She just signed and motioned for me to get in the car. Great, I have to go to set and pretend everything is okay. Wish me luck.