Chapter 6 - Guilt

(A/N I wanted to say thank you all for leaving positive comments and all the support, I didn't know people would read it as much as you guys have so thank you!)

Rowan's POV

     All I feel is guilt.

     Today is the day after the scene, the day after the kiss, and it's hard.  Sabrina came over last night as per usual.

*Flashback*

     I was in the bathroom self-harming, making the emotional pain of Corey disappear by replacing with physical pain.  I hear a knock and a yell from other side of my door.

"Hey butt, time for a Netflix marathon!" Sabrina.

     Well, that's just great Sabrina is on the other side of the door, while I have a completely bloody arm.  I put my long sleeve shirt back on and open the door.

"Hey girly! What show?" I ask

"Let's continue watching American Horror Story, I can't believe we are almost done with season three!  It's the last one Taissa will ever be in!"   Sabrina is fan girling...again. So of course I join in.

" I know, Evan and Taissa have the best chemistry." I said

     I started to explain all the best scenes between wither it's Violet/Tate or Zoe/Kyle.  Me and Sabrina are obliviously opposite, I think season one is the best.  While, Sabrina thinks season 3 is the best.  Fuck no, Violet and Tate are the reasons this show is so successful and why there are so many more seasons.

"Hey Rowan, why were you upset today?" Sab asks concerned

"It was nothing, just a little tired."

     That was somewhat the truth, I'm always tired now.  It's not like I was telling a lie. That's just not what she exactly asked

"So how are you doing with the whole Bradley situation?" I ask

Probably a bad thing to ask, her eyes started to water. It must suck breaking up with someone you love.

"Just horrible, and our fans just make it worse. I love them to death, but they always tweet me about what happened between us and that I should be with Peyton. I just don't see that happening." She said balling

"It's gonna be okay Sab, come here let's go to sleep." I said as she cuddled in my arms.

You will never understand why you need a best friend, until you have one of your own.

"Night, Sab."

"Goodnight, Rowboat."

*End of flashback*

Still Rowan's POV

I put on a long sleeve black crop top, black jeggings, and black boats and headed downstairs while Sabrina was still asleep. I was greeted by my mom.

"Sweetie, how did you sleep?" She asked

"Great." I lied, truth is I had nightmares of what might happen to me and Corey's friendship.

*beep*

My phone went off, I got a text from Corey.

*Text convo*

Corey: hey can we talk at the coffee shop near the park?

Rowan: sure just let me get ready and I'll meet you there.

Corey: great see you there

*End of convo*

Great, now he probably wants to talk about feelings and how we should resolve this. Also, to make sure there are no hard feelings.

(A/N Sorry for the wait, I've been too busy...at reading fanfiction of Pargima. I think that how you spell their ship name, if you don't know who I'm talking about. Well it's Taissa Farmiga and Evan Peters from American Horror Story. Anyways enjoy!)