Chapter 11- Let Me Love You

Rowan's POV

     Corey was still grasping on to me, I wanted to stay like this forever.  His soft hair brushing up against my neck.  While his arms were wrapped around my waist, and my arms were around his neck.  His head buried into my chest.

"Corey, it's getting late and we have work tomorrow" I say softly.

"Rowan is it okay if I just spend the night here?"

I hesitated he should go home it's the right thing to do, but he needs someone. That person will be me. I looked at him, so much sadness in his eyes. I wish I knew what I could to do to help him.

"Let's make a promise that we will always stay together no matter what" he says so quietly I could barley hear what he was saying

" I promise Corey"

~~~~~Flash back~~~~~

"I promise Rowan, I will love forever "

"And I Rowan will never stop loving you."

     He leans into me, and starts by kissing my forehead, then my check, and lastly my lips.  He bites my lip, making me moan, and carefully slides his tongue into my mouth.  We try to fight for dominance, but of course he wins. I kiss his neck all the way down to his collarbone.

"Rowan" he moans loudly, which make me smile against his neck.

" Be quiet or my cast will come in, they allow you to visit set, but I don't think it's a good idea if they find out that we are doing stuff in here." I tell him

He stands up, which makes me pout

" I should be going anyways my love, but if you want me too I can come over to your house tonight."

"I would love that baby." I say as I walk up to the door and open it.

Before he leaves he gives me a peck on the lips.

~~~~~Present time~~~~~

     If I knew what was going to happen that night, I would've said he couldn't come over that night. My grand secret that no one knows, is that I was raped. By a boy I thought loved me, but no I was just a piece of cake to him.

(A/N AYE YOU GUYS FINALLY KNOW ROWANS BIG SECRET! BUT YOU DONT KNOW WHO THE BOY IS. IM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU ALL OF THE ANSWERS IN ONE CHAPTER. THAT WOULD BE TOO EASY AND TOO KIND)