Chapter 13 - With Love

(A/N A dedication to Christina Grimmie and the victims of the Pulse club shooting. The newest addition to the story is @o_xprincessx_o )

Sabrina's POV

     "Omg, no way, you guys kissed!" I squealed, Rowan was mumbling and slurring the whole story but I was able to understand what she is saying. The OTP is finally together,
     I need to make shirts and wristbands that say #Cowanforever and #CaptainSabrina. Cause you know, I'm the captain of the ship since I'm the original shipper that has been trying to ship them to Asia since the beginning. (A/N I HAVE A FEELING THAT I MIGHT GET A LOT OF HATE FOR THE ASIA SHIPPING JOKE).

"Wow Sab, calm yourself, we aren't even together. It was technically just a "short make out session" and then we went to sleep." Rowan say this as if it's no big deal. It is a big deal, big deal.

"So what did you want to tell me?" She asks.

     How do I tell her that a couple of days ago me and Peyton did the fun, fun, circus time. I kept it a secret for a couple of days because I didn't know what to say!

"Well you know how me and Peyton are really close?"

"Yes..."

"Well we got closer a couple of days ago and did stuff..."

"If you are going to tell me something that involves bodily fluids I don't wanna know!"

"Yeah we had sex..."

"Sabrina! Omg you guys did the fun, fun, circus time! I don't know what to say, where do I begin. One of my best friends penetrated my other best friend!" She yelled so loudly, after first I thought I would let her yell since that's what I would do. But then I realized my mom is home.

"Shhh. My mom is home and I don't want her to know that we had fun, fun, circus time!" I yell/whisper to Rowan.

"So what's next for you and Peyton?"

"So what's next for you and Corey?"

     We just stood there looking out my bedroom window. Every since I've been on Girl Meets World, I have begged to my mom to let me have my own bay window and now I do.

Peyton's POV

"Ring, ring, ring, ring, mother fucker, open up!" I hear a voice say outside my door.

"Who is it?" I call out.

"Who do you think it is, idiot. Open the door, it's hot outside."

I open the door just a little bit so I can peak my head outside and I see my ex, Princess. You would think that we would hate each other and not talk to each other. But sadly sometimes that is not the case with her. She pushes the door with a force, that makes it open completely. Walking right pass me, giving me a smirk.

"Hey bestie." She says, still with a smirk.

"Listen I love you, but I just woke up and I need and hour to wake up so I can deal with you Prince."

"Oh so you don't know why I'm here?"

"Uh....?"