Chapter 9 - Two Weeks

Rowan's POV

     It's been two weeks since I told Corey about my self harm, that night I walked out of his house after we spent awhile of just well, sitting there completely silent.  Everything has been so awkward, all of the scenes that we have together.  Completely utterly awkward.  Also since "Riarkle" happened, we have these scenes where we are lovey dovey.  Like a scene we shot about a week ago.

Flash back/Riarkle Scene (Farkles POV)

"Hi Sparkley Farkley" Riley says walking into the cafe.

May I rephrase that? 

     My Riley. The most beautiful girl in the whole entire world.  No universe.  Her beauty reminds me of a star.  Ever since we have gotten together, I have been the happiest I can ever be.  No matter what I have Riles.

"Hi Miss Mathews, and how are you doing on this fine evening," I say embracing her.

"I'm doing splendid, and how are you Mr. Minkus?"

"Perfect now that you are here." I tell her with a smile.

     The difference between "Riarkle" and "Lucaya","Rucas", and "Markle", it's that we can actually talk, act normal around each other, and go on dates without it being awkward.  We are different, something special.

Back to Rowan's POV

     I wish that scene is how real life is, but he's with Paris.

But still I'm just simply in love with him.

(A/N thank you guys for waiting for the next chapter I'll try to post weekly but, I'm really busy with dance and school.  But I WILL try my best, love you all)