Chapter 15 - party at my house

Corey's POV

"Really Peyton, that's a terrible plan. Do you know how much trouble you would get into to if you get caught!" I yell at Peyton.

We were in Peyton's car on the way to Sabrina's place, and Peyton decided to tell me his stupid idea. To get himself out of this mess of Sabs and his.

"Honestly, even if this could work, who would you get to do this?"

"We don't know yet, we haven't worked out every tiny thing yet."

"Great" I sigh.

We pull up to Sabrina's house, and there was the two girls waiting for us. Rowan looked so beautiful, people call her ugly and all of this crap, but she is so perfect to me.

"Come in boys, time to watch some movies." Rowan says.

We walk into the house and down and into the basement to find a bunch of bean bags and blankets laid out.

"So what first? Movies, games, or plan talk?" Peyton says.

"Let's just have fun, lots of fun fun fun fun-" Rowan continues to repeat fun for what seems like forever, until I interrupt her.

"So movies it is?" Sab says.

"Sounds like fun." Rowan's says very calm but very upbeat at the same time.

We went though so many movies,

First was romantic/romantic comedies, they were very "Sabrina" if you get what I mean. Speaking of Sabrina, you would find her curled up in Peyton's lap, looking at him with googling eyes. When it came to the romantic parts of the movies where they confess their undying love for each other, which is unrealistic on how they portray it. I find myself looking at Rowan. She didn't really like chick flicks as much as Sabrina, but she was able to deal with them.

Lastly was the very artsy movies and documentaries that me and Row love, but Pey and Sab find very boring, and don't understand what's happening in the movies. They try and watch the movies but they end up making out for the rest of the movies.

It was three in the morning when Peyton and Sabrina decide to go upstairs and sleep. Leaving me and Rowan all by ourselves. It was only us, the awkwardness, and Peyton's fit tea that he left down here.

"So..." Rowan says slowly.

"So have you told Sabrina about us?" I respond back.

"No, I don't know how to tell her, when I don't know what this is. Have you told Peyton?"

"No and same reason, it's all kind of confusing." I smile.

I lean towards her and kiss her gently, we stay there for a couple of minutes until she pulls away and smiles at me.

"How about while Peyton and Sabrina are dealing with the drama and their "plan" we go on a date." She says.

"A date?" I said slowly.

"Yeah, why not. We could go to a restaurant or have a picnic."

"People will see us."

"Is that a bad thing?" She asks me.

" No no no, I would love to go a date with you, how about next week?"

"Are you sure you want to because you just seem like it's a bad idea?"

"No I'm just thinking things through carefully, so we won't end up in Pebrina's situation." I started laughing when I said their ship name and soon Rowan joined in.

"Okay sure next week, kiss me again."

"Oh bossy now, aren't you?" I say with a smirk.

"You know it." She whispers while pulling me in for a long kiss.

After a couple of minutes she's bites my lip, earning a moan from me and quickly slides her tongue into my mouth. For awhile we fight for dominance, and I win of course. The taste of her lips is something that I will always remember. We pull away and we lay down and fall asleep in each other's arms.

( A/N would you look at that, I just posted a chapter and it wasn't weeks or months after the chapter before. I love you guys so much, thank you for getting my book to where it is now!"