Chapter 10 - Never Let Me Go

(A/N OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG IM SO SORRY, BUT BE MAD IM MAKING IT UP ENJOY...)

Corey's POV

CONVO BETWEEN COREY AND PARIS

P: Hey Corey we need to talk.

C: um okay but this doesn't sound good.

P: It's not good just meet me at the park.

Park park park :)

Paris' POV

Someone told me about the kiss that happened between Rowan and Corey. It's best that it finally ends since I like someone and he likes Rowan. Not only did I find out about the kiss, but the insider told me about their conversation. And don't forget about the way Corey looks at her, stares for days.

"Hey Corey" he leans in for a kiss but I dodge.

"Um something is really wrong... Are you breaking up with me?" he said giving me with a saddened look.

"Oh Corey you were always the one who knew what I'm thinking...but we are not healthy. I know what happened between you and Rowan."

"Paris I'm so sorry I can make it up to you."

"No no Corey, just listen.  It's clear that both of us aren't fully invested in this relationship.  We fight all the time, about the boy that I like.  We barely go on dates, spend the nights, or even stand next to each other.  This is toxic, and we deserve better. You know what?  I'm not even mad about what happened between you and Rowan.  Deep down, I knew it would happen.  It's time to let go."

     He's crying some now, I don't know if it's tears of happiness or sadness.  I walk away not wanting to know what he will say, there is a part of me that still loves Corey.  Yet it's so small it barley exists.

Rowan's POV

    Okay let's be real, I have a real problem with The Vampire Diaries.  I'm watching the episode where Damon and Elena are in Colorado.  The way they kiss is the way I want to be kissed, some day.

(Knock knock)

I go up to the door and open it, to find a tear eyed Corey.

"Corey what wrong?"

"She broke up with me, she knows about what happened between us. She doesn't even care"

"Oh Corey come here" I say pulling him into an embrace.

     He stains my shirt, but I don't even care. I move us over to my bed, so we can sit. His face buried into me, making me feel useful for once. I'm happy he is here, and that I'm the one that he comes to for comfort. Even though we have been acting awkward towards each other. I've been feeling like our friendship is over, but now I realize nothing can come between us.

"Hey Rowan"

"Yes Corey"

"Never let me go"

"I wasn't planning to Corey"