Chapter 8 - Pebrina

Peyton's POV

     Have you ever feel like, you are meant to be with someone.  I always feel like, I'm in love with the most beautiful girl ever.  Her name is Sabrina, she'll never love me like that though.  She still loves Bradley, when she isn't on set, stays home and cries.  I wish I could help, but I don't know how to.  I wish I could tell her how I feel, but I don't know how to.

     I'm happy that Lucas and Maya are "together" in a way.  That means that we will kiss and have cute moments, that might not mean anything to Sab, but to me it does.  So many of our fans ship us, even when she was dating Bradley.  That was one of the many problems that they had in their relationship. 

     Bradley was extremely jealous of me, they had so many reasons to break up, but Sabrina says it was the right thing to do since he was going to college.  She pretends it wasn't an unhealthy relationship, she thinks that if she pretends it wasn't that they would get back together some day.  That's bullshit, well I think it is.  The world can be cruel.

I was pulled back to reality when I heard a knock on my window. It was Sabrina, she looked like a mess. Her hair all bunched up in a bun, and makeup running down her face. She was crying so much, when she is usually in this state she goes to Rowan's house. I wonder why she was here.

"Sabrina what are you doing here, don't cry," I say to the blonde beauty as I open the window and let her in.

"I don't know where Rowan is, I went to her house expecting her to be there and she wasn't. I needed someone, and since I didn't know where she is, I decided to come here," Sab said in jagged breathes.

Great I think to myself, I'm her second option, not her first.

"I just can't get over him, I want him back so much, I just can't do this anymore," she continued.

"Come on Sab lets go to sleep its late at night, you can stay here as long as you want," I day guiding her to my bed.

"Okay... Can I have some clothes to sleep in it's pretty hot," she says shyly.

I hand her one of my biggest shirts and tell her she can use by bathroom to clean up. I get ready for bed, lay down in my bed. Lastly, just before I go to sleep I go through Twitter and reply to some fans.

Sabrina comes back into my room staring at me. I didn't know why at first, but then I realized that she was staring at my chest. It's California and it's hot so naturally I take off my shirt to go to sleep.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just usually take off my shirt when I go to sleep. I understand if you want me to put my shirt back on," I say way to fast.

"Oh no, it's fine, you don't have to," she says flushed.

Sabrina's POV

OMG, Peyton has some abs. He pats the bed, indicating me to lay down. I do so, we both look up at his ceiling in silence.

"Night," he says to me.

"Night Pey," I say back.

After a couple of hours, I'm still awake. Why would I blush, he is like a sibling to me. Do I like him? I don't know if Peyton is either.

"Peyton," I whispered

"Yes," he says turning towards me.

I don't say anything else, I just put my hands on his abs and trace them.

"Um, Sabrina what are you doing?"

I don't responded, I just look up at his eye, so beautiful. I bring my face closer to his, he doesn't back away, he just stays still. I can tell he is nervous, his jagged breathing harsh stopping sounds. I lean closer, soon we are only an inch away, I realize what I'm doing and I back away.

But, then I feel his hand wrap around me and pull me closer. Smashing me to his lips, I was surprised, as soon as I realized what is happening I kissed back. His hands went up and down my sides, exploring my body. We break away from the kiss, soon I start kissing his neck, leaving love bites. Making him moan my name, he starts kissing my neck also. The rest of the night we filled his room with moans, best night ever.

(A/N sorry it took longer than usual, did you hear about Rowan coming out as queer. That might play a role in this book, but I don't know for sure right now.)