the truth on why i havent updated

(bad grammar because i don't have time to revise or even try lol)

hey guys i'm going to make this as short as possible, you deserve an explanation

I started this fanfic when i was in 8th grade before christmas, I am now in the tenth grade. i'll try to break down what has happened by the school years.

in 8th grade i was very active writing and putting out ideas, i was overcoming depression and i felt invisible. once and awhile i felt out of place but i would bounce back. i slowly stopped writing tho because gmw was ending and for some reason i didn't have any inspiration.

9th grade comes around and i fall into even more depression. i've never liked how i look and it brings me down. my friend lee (fake name) was having problems at home so CPS put her with us. i loved her so much and a lot of crap happened. she lives in a different state now because her mom took her, and CPS can't do anything (very complicated).
i miss lee she will be someone that i will always love.

10th grade i'm still depressed and i got into a lot of trouble that my mom threatened to kick me out. i have a place to stay, but it's just very scary to think that it might happen. i have a boyfriend that i've been focusing a lot on and if you have been reading for awhile you would have possibly heard about my best friend Mya, i'm also focusing a lot of my energy with her. school is also a main focus.

i've grown up, i still read fanfic tho rip lol but i don't write, i still somewhat do but if i did there would have to be changes with me

a) i couldn't do the whole putting you guys into the story,,,, i'm sorry
b) i would have to be in a better mind set which takes a long time to improve
c) i would need inspiration

if you are reading this far,,, thank you and ily