Take 6

Her

I plopped down to my seat near the window. Jazz is nowhere to found but there's already some sort of fruit juice placed on her arm rest. She must be in the washroom then. I placed my laptop on my own pad and turned it on. Minutes later Jazz came back. She saw me and quickly sat down and kissed my cheek.

"What took you so long?" she asked still not smiling.

"J wanted to hangout in my car before our flight." I shrugged. Her frown deepened.

"That ass. Didn't he know that I was waiting for you? And here I thought you wouldn't come." crossing her arms and pouted. She's so adorable. I kissed her cheek.

"Thank you for waiting and I'm sorry babe, you know that J will miss me." I joked. She smiled. "Of course. He did said that right?" I nod. Jazz squeals that gotten the attention of the passengers. "Oh that boy! I know he will!" now, I can hear her Aussie accent. I smacked her arm. That shut her up. "Oh I'm sorry for stating the obvious Madz." Rubbing her arm.

"It's not that. You're just too loud Jazz." I explained. "I'm sorry." Jazz eyes seems apologetic and I felt bad for hurting her. Physically. I held her hand. "Sorry babe. Love ya." I said then she smiled and kissed my cheek. "Right back at ya girlfriend." She beemed.

I began searching for a certain person. Jazz soon followed my gaze and turned herself, facing me. "What?" I asked.

"Who are you looking for?" Jazz asked.

"Julian" I muttered still searching.

"Julian?"

I look at her before standing up to see everyone's face. We are seating in front in case you're wondering. Then I said while searching for that familiar face, "Julian. You're Julian. Who else? He's the one you said that with tag along with us right?

"Correction babe. NOT mine. Ew." I heard her making some gagging sounds. "He is... You're Julian. Madeline's Julian. I'm telling you, he's so into you he actually looked like a creepy stalker." At that I settled myself back at my seat and frowned at her.

"I really can't believe he still acknowledging you as a friend Jazz. The way you describe him makes me want to reconsider meeting him in person. You sure he's not some psychotic killer right?" I try to sound calm but deep inside I began to worry.

"A hot psycho killer" she said proudly. I glared at her. "I'm being serious here Jazz!" I said.

She laughed. I glare.

"Calm your tits mate! He is safe. Very. I just love making fun of him even when he's not around. I really find it cute that he's having a crush on you at 23." she laughed again then wiped her teary eyes.

"What's wrong for having a crush at that age? Do you know my grandma was crushing over Paul Pascua?" I said.

"Seriously?!" She gasped. I nod.

"Hahahaha Remind me to buy granny some posters of Paul." she winked. "Well Madz, I didn't say we don't do some crushin' at 20's. It's just funny that for all my life I've known Julian, he never really liked anyone. Yeah sure he had flings but never had a girlfriend. Girls throw themselves at him. Not the other way around. He's a ladies man."

"So a playboy huh? And you're setting me up to him. You're such a bestfriend."

"Technically he is not a playboy. I said that he had flings. To make it clear, he flings one at a time and it's not like he's flirting around every chance he gets. He also have this what you call that... um... life." she said sarcastically.

"But why insisting me to get to know him if he's not even considering being committed. Don't you think, at the end of the day, maybe I'm the one who'll get hurt?" I asked.

"I will never do that to you Maddie. You know how much you mean to me. I just thought that it's the first time since our diaper days that he became interested with someone. Luckily it's my bestfriend." She smiled. "It's the first time I saw him happy just watching you perform. I'm just messing around about the creepy things. Haha"

"Alright, so, where is he? I thought he's coming with us?" I asked

"Well, yes of course. He needed to Seoul-searching with us babe. He is very much needed for my matchmaking plans!" she smirked. Oh how I want to wiped that in her face. Ugh. "Jazz..." I warn.

"Hahaha. Sorry babe." she said. "And you're welcome." she added.

I look at her dumbfounded.
'Welcome?' I thought. "What for?" I asked.

"You're welcome in advance. Coz you're gonna thank me after this trip." Jazz said.

I rolled my eyes.

"And by the way, he's not in this plane. Julian's already there. He has his own place there. And that is where we're gonna stay for the week!"

"What?!" I was surprised.

"Yes Madz! Isn't it amazing?"

"Let's just enjoy this trip, okay?" I said.

-♡♡-

Peace of Mind by The Vamps