Take 13

Him

She have the most mesmerizing smile.

The way her eyes sparkle and her nose crinkles up when she laugh is adorable. And how she flaunts her long straight hair. I watch as her face lights up the room.

Truly one of the most beautiful face I've seen. Blessed with a perfect jawline. Beautiful nose and gorgeous deep black eyes plus a kissable lips no man can resist.

She's a mixed of classic and a modern beauty.
She can be sexy as hell but still look decent at the same time. She have sexy long legs that runs forever. She's a walking sin, I tell ya.

She's just too perfect inside and out.

I wonder tho, if she knew how lucky the guy she will ever love. She's everything a man could have wish for.

But what made her even more beautiful was despite the things that's hurting her, she still spoke of nothing but goodness. And I know that she'll continue to smile no matter how hurt she was. That moment I realized that behind her captivating smile, she is actually hiding. That maybe she's slowly breaking inside.

I wonder if she already know. It's in the news anyway.

I saw her looking at me. I'm awestruck. And then she started to walk forward. To my direction. You know the scene you saw in movies when everything is in slow motion and all you can see is her looking at you and walking towards you. Step by step. It felt like forever. Her hairstrands  slowly blowed by the wind. Damn. All I can see is her. I must be crazy. I wished to stop the time and get lost in her eyes.

Now she's infront of me. Smiling. No words comes out from my mouth.

"Can I borrow your phone?"

It took me seconds to register her words. My brain must be malfunctioning.

"Huh?"

"I'm asking you if I could borrow your phone?"

I gave her my phone. No questions asked.
Then she beamed at me. Gosh, she'll be the death of me. Seriously.

"Thank you!"

It made me smile.

She turn her back to me and walk towards the busy street. She stopped at the middle. I was just there watching her. Always watching from afar.

She came back to me and handed me my phone. She thanked me. Now we're strolling the streets again.
I checked my phone. There's notification that Maddie posted a picture.