Chapter 2- School for The Rich

Seul Bi's P.O.V 

-

"Pledis High? I heard that only smart students attend that school! And by smart as in really smart." Hae Ra started, she was the first one I told of course after hearing about it from uncle himself. I was in the middle of packing my things now.

"Pledis High?! Isn't that place like a school for the rich or something??" suddenly, the other girls came rushing towards Hae Ra and I upon hearing the word 'Pledis High' and surrounded us. How'd they hear us? Do they have like super-hearing powers or something?

"Yeah." I simply told them after I finished packing my books and such.

"Lucky!!" I can see that the other girls were dazzled by this, I hope they don't get too jealous of this.

"Uwaa, I'm so proud of you!" one praised, giving me a thumbs up.

"I'll miss you my little Byul!" I focused back on Hae Ra who seems a little sad looking. Awww Hae Ra-yah...

"I'll miss you too! Promise me we'll still see each other." I pouted my lips, stretching my arms wide and open. I want a hug.

"Eyy, of course!" she assured, hugging me as I hugged her back. In the middle of all this, we heard a car honk from outside. I looked down the window from our class, I see a car ready.

"Oh, you have to go now." Hae Ra informed me, letting go of the hug first. I nodded as I swung my bag across my shoulders, walking towards the door, about to leave the classroom.

"Byee, I miss you already! Goodluck in your new school!" the other girls waved bye, all gathered together. In fact, everyone was waving goodbye. 

"Goodluck Byul-ah! Byul Byul bye bye!" Hae Ra ended, waving with both hands and a smile. She knows this is what's best for me and she's fine with it, she's supporting my decision. That's what you call a true friend.

"Bye, thanks guys!" I too waved to them all before running off to the school gate where I see Mr.Hwan/my uncle waiting for me.

"Are you ready?" he asked as I approach him.

I responded with a nod. 

"Leggo!" he responded and opened the car door for me. Without further ado, I then entered the car and sat with my bag in front of me, put on the seatbelt and left once Mr.Hwan was ready. He drove off, to Pledis High we go!

Oh, I'm calling him Mr.Hwan even though he's my uncle because I just think it's more appropriate to do so.

We had a conversation which didn't last quite long actually, he just told me that he's told my parents about my transfer already and that I didn't have to worry about it. We then played loud music, head banging and everything. 

So the drive took about half an hour or more before we reached the school and my first impression of it? Wow. Just, wow.

"Oh. My. God." I uttered, my jaw dropped.

Just from the school gate itself, you know this school is pricey. I mean, fountains and everything! As we entered the school grounds, all I did was just look around like an idiot! I couldn't take my eyes off of anything and everything.