Chapter 4- The Flowers of Pledis

Seul Bi's P.O.V

-

"Let's go get you ready for tomorrow's lessons." Miju started after we were done lazing around on our beds. I looked at the clock, it was quite late right now. 

"Yeah sure." I replied as we both got up, fixed our shirts before we left. I find it fascinating how she can really make you feel welcomed. In that short amount of time, we got to know each other really well.

So, we took a trip down to the uniform shop which didn't actually take that long, considering they have an elevator here.

We reached the lobby in a flash and there it was, the uniform shop. There was this lady there to greet us and get me my size.

"Take a seat while I go and get your size, make yourself feel at home." she said after measuring my size and went to the back.

Miju and I were just sitting around, talking about random stuff that probably won't make sense when you think about it.

In less than 5minutes, the lady came back with a fresh new school uniform, still covered with the plastic cover.

"Here you go! Wanna try it on?" she kindly handed me two new pairs, so clean! I can't wait to try it on!!

Oh, shall I describe how the uniform looks like? I did say the uniform was fancied, the blazer was navy blue in colour and the skirt is grey in colour. It's a nice match don't you think? So basically, just imagine a normal school uniform but more... expensive looking.

I failed to describe in detail, oh well.

"Go and try it on! You can change in there." Miju pulled me by my arm and brought my uniform for me all the way to the changing room.

"Ok, give a minute." I excitedly stepped in the changing room, grabbing the uniform and locked the door.

Starting from the shirt, I put it on carefully. Then the skirt, then the blazer and lastly, the tie. I looked at the mirror, this school uniform is precious!

"Seul Bi-ah are you done? We can't wait to see!" I heard Miju announce from the outside. Well, here goes nothing!

I unlocked the door and made my way down the catwalk, posing off with my new uniform. I know I said 'uniform' a lot here but, let's just say that I'm quite addicted to it at the moment.

"Wow! Well look at you, you look fantastic!" the lady complimented sounding very sincere with her words.

"You look better in that than I do!" Miju exclaimed in full surprise, her face in awe.

"Well thank you~" I curtsied, holding the ends of my skirt and bowed.

"So is that size ok for you? Do you want a bigger one?" the lady asked, asking for my preference.

"No, this is fine. Thank you!" I told, it's the perfect size for me.

"You are most welcome dear." she answered so kindly, I can tell she's a very warm person.

Should take this off now, wouldn't want to ruin it the night before school.

"By the way, I didn't quite get your name." I boldly asked after changing back into my earlier clothes.

"Oh, I'm Ms.Jung, Jung Yoonhye." she introduced herself, smiling from ear to ear.

"Ahh, thanks Ms.Jung!" I thanked her before taking my leave along with Miju who's kind enough to help me bring one of the two pairs of my uniform.

Miju and I walked together with our arms linked, looking like a couple of idiots at school. Sisters forever eyy? I'm glad she's my roommate, we became friends so fast it's amazing, magical even. Which reminds me, I wonder how Hae Ra is doing? I bet if Miju and Hae Ra were to meet, they would be really great friends.