Chapter 12- Trouble

Seul Bi's P.O.V

-

"I hope everything will go well for them." I mumbled to myself, maybe a little too loud that Minghao actually heard me.

"Yeah, this is all we can do. They'll decide what they further want their relationship to be." he pointed out as we both head back to our dorms.

I nodded in agreement, they're not kids after all. All they need is just a little push to get their relationship going. I hope that what we did tonight was enough to push them out their boundaries a little.

"Anyways Seul Bi-ah, speaking of relationships..." Minghao started as we stepped in the elevator.

"What about it?" I replied, pressing the button to close the elevator door.

"When are you going to be in a relationship? I mean, have you thought about it at all ever since you came here?" he mentioned as he scratched his head, bringing this up all so suddenly when its just the two of us right now, in an enclosed space at that but that doesn't stop me from telling what I truly feel.

"Actually, no, I haven't. Why you ask?" I clearly told him with no hesitation because, it was true. Everyone's way too high class for a person with my standards.

"Oh nothing, was just wandering." Minghao continued.

The elevator then went ding! And at that moment, we walked out of the elevator.

"You know, I'm not at all that different to Seungcheol once you get to know me." Minghao added out of the blue. What's he talking about?

"What? You're nothing like that troublemaker, you're sweet." I told him with full honesty.

"And lovable." he added with a smile.

"I can't say I disagree." I too then played along and we both ended up laughing it out.

"Anyway, would you consider to be in a real relationship?" he asked after being serious again.

"Umm, I don't know. It has never occurred to me. But, that'll never happen. I've never been confessed by a guy before and the chances of that happening here, I just don't think it's possible." I lowered my head and rubbed my arm as I said this, shy.

"Hey, you'll never know. Someone just might." he added one last smile before he stepped out the elevator.

"Goodnight!" he wished me and ran away.

"Night..." I smiled.

[next morning]

Vernon's P.O.V

-

"Vernon's lesson 101: How to get yourself a bae. I'll show you how it's done." I'm winning this bet no matter what, I'm confident.

"You sure bout this?" Joshua scoffed, does he think I'm joking around?

"Of course." I proudly nudged his arm.

Joshua made a bet to see whether I could get myself a bae within a day so of course I told him I could. Obviously. I have irrisistable charm.

And at that moment, I saw her passing by.

"Hey, Bae!" I yelled with a smile, waving at her.

"Oh, hey Vernon." she waved back from afar.