Chapter 11- Our Arranged Date

[⚠: fluff ahead] [read at your own risk]

Miju's P.O.V

-

"What took you so long Seul Bi-ah?" that's the first thing Miju asked as I placed my tray on the table and sat with her.

"Sorry, I'm here now." I said as I picked up my utensils.

"You came in with Minghao though." she smirked.

"Yeah, it just so happens that I passed by him on my way here." I casually explained, sorry to break whatever you were thinking there Miju-yah.

"Riiigghtt..." she continued to smirk.

Its not gonna work is it.

"Let's just eat our lunch ok?" I drifted this conversation away because as you know that today, its not about me.

"Fine." she stopped, still with a smile on her face as she proceeded on eating her lunch.

Today's all about her, Lee Miju.

"Miju-yah, are you busy tonight?" I asked after a while of silence.

"Tonight? No. Why?" she pondered a bit before answering me.

"If you're not busy then, you wanna just go hangout later tonight? Ya know, just the two of us." I suggested.

"Sure, I'd like that!" she so cheerfully agreed to the idea.

"Ok!" seeing how happy she is with that thought, I feel slightly bad.

Well, there's no backing up now.

Sorry Miju-yah, I'll lie to you just this once!

Minghao's P.O.V

-

"Tell me!" if only I had a penny for every time he said that.

"Ahhh, I told you that you don't have to know." how many times have I told him that.

"But-" why is he so curious? Please, you should know by now that, I'm not gonna tell you.

I might even lose my appetite to eat. But I'm still looking for Wonwoo, where is he...

"Oh Hyung!" found him.

"What's up Minghao!" he casually addressed.

"Yah, are you really not going to tell me!" Cheol-Hyung is so persistent about this, what's gotten into him.

"For the hundredth time, you don't have to know." I said for the last time with a straight face on. Just stop asking.

"Fine." he pouted before he went off, I don't know where to.

Finally!

"What was that all about?" Wonwoo raised his eyebrow.

"Oh, nothing." I shrugged it off.

"Alright, if you say so." he too just let it slip off his shoulders. If only Cheol hyung was this laid back.