Chapter 5- First Day of School

Seul Bi's P.O.V

-

"The Flowers of Pledis?" I repeated.

"Yeah, they also come from very rich families. They top everyone here, they're the school's main sponsor." she continued to explain, both of us getting awfully comfortable on the bean bags.

"Wow." was all I was able to say. Well, thanks for the clarification Miju.

"Consider yourself lucky! It took me like 3years for them to actually talk to me and eventually became friends." Miju shot up, her voice echoing our dorm-room.

"That long?" I asked, unable to believe the time it took.

"Uhh yeah, it's quite sad if you ask me." she calmly said, lying down on the bean bag now.

"What makes them so popular?" I questioned out of curiousity I mean, I know they're rich and all but, what is it exactly that makes them so popular here?

"First, I told you, they're good-looking. Second, I told you, they come from very rich families like very. Third, they're overall perfect. Every girl's dream boy~" she dozed off, drooling over them, staring at thin air with her hands cupped on her face.

"Do you have someone you like?" I straightforwardly asked, since it seems like she does, I want to clarify this uncertainty.

"Huh?? What, no!! Of course not..." she looks way too surprised, I think it's pretty obvious that she has someone she likes.

"Mhmm." I put on a judging face on for her, I know the truth now so don't try to lie.

"Alright fine! But if I tell you, you promise not to tell anyone ok? Sister promise me." she declared, holding her pinkie finger out.

"I sister promise you. Now, tell me!!" I intertwined my finger with hers and promised.

Now, for the moment of truth.

Drum roll please...

...

...

"Jeon Wonwoo..." she shyly admitted, cupping her face while she said that. Aww, she looks more adorable embarrassed!

"Oh ok, I don't even know who's who anyway." hey it's true, I have yet to learn their names and everyone in class tomorrow.

"Ah, you're right!" she came to realisation and was quite delighted to know that I don't know of this, Jeon Wonwoo guy.

"So how many of them are in total?" I asked because it seems like there's more to them than what I just saw earlier downstairs.

"13 of them." she causally informed.

"13?!" I- what?

"I know but hey, look at the bright side. If there's more of them, you're more likely to like one. Right?" she reasoned, very wise words my friend.

"Well that makes sense." I shrugged, it does but that doesn't change the fact that there are 13 of them in total. There's so many of them! But I think most of you would agree with me that that's a good thing.

"Anyways, lets get to bed now. It's really late and you definitely do not want to be late on your first day here." Miju advised  and she's right.

"Thanks for the tip." I thanked, I need to make sure I put that as a reminder on a note.

"Goodnight!" Miju yawned, tucking herself in her bed and so did I.

"Night!" in less than a minute, the world became dark.