Chapter 10- The First Confession

Seul Bi's P.O.V

-

"Where were you last night? You were hardly in our dorm-room." Miju asked as we walked over to our classroom.

"You know, just having a walk around the school." I shrugged it off, hopefully she doesn't suspect anything odd happening.

"So you've had a good look of the school now?" she continued, her tense facial expressions now relaxing.

"Yeah, huge school. Anyway, I have a question." I began to shift the topic away from anything related to last night. MingHao and I had quite the talk if you ask me.

"Ask away." Miju smiled, walking arm in arm together.

"When do I get to have my own MacBook? Do I have to buy one myself?" I questioned, might as well start to do everything their way.

"Oh heavens no, we're basically borrowing the school's MacBooks. But we can bring our own if we have one." she explained, which made sense. That's why some of them had the same looking MacBooks and some of them had other laptops in hand.

"Ahh, I see. How convenient." I mentioned, understanding what she said.

"Right? As for getting it, you can ask Ms.Oh, she's the IT person here." Miju informed.

"Do we have time?" I asked, just making sure we won't be late for class after.

"Umm, I guess so. We still have about, half an hour. You wanna go?" she asked me as she checked her phone for the time.

"Yeah, let's go." I nodded, the earlier the better. I need to start getting used to how this place works.

"Ms.Oh, we summon you!" Miju chanted as we reached the IT room.

"I have been summoned! Ms.Oh at your service, what can I do for you?" she just popped out of nowhere, she shot up from her desk with both her arms up in the air.

"One MacBook please." Miju kindly asked after words.

"Ahh, for the new student? Hold on, let me get it for you. We already prepared one for you." she mentioned as she went back to get a MacBook for me to use for school.

She handed me the MacBook, and it was labeled as MacBook Pro. I was gonna thank her as I grabbed it but I didn't know what to address her.

"Ms.Oh Seung Ah." she said after, introducing herself.

"Use it well my dear. Now you better hurry off to class, the bell will ring in any minute now." Ms.Oh ordered and both Miju and I nodded in agreement before we went.

"Thanks Ms.Oh, keep your beans heated." Miju added before stepping out of the IT room.

"Sweet ice cream." Ms.Oh replied. Umm..?

"I don't get it." I whispered to Miju with a very confused look on my face.

"Don't worry, no one does." she assured me before we walked our way to class together.

This surely felt knew, I finally have a MacBook to write down notes on.

I stepped in class and was disappointed to see that the first person I saw was Jaekyung, she's actually staring at me with a stern look right now and I wonder why.