Punny Love (SansxReader)

Pika: this is an oneshot that I actually put on Fanfiction.net so if you guys want you can go over there and check it out. The only differences are this is a reader insert instead of having my OC.

-----

(Y/N) yelped as she woke up to someone jumping onto the couch next to her spot. Opening her eyes, she saw a familiar skeleton grin.

Sans grinned at her as he sat next to her on the couch. "I thought I was the lazy bones? It's noon kid." He told her and the human girl groaned.

"I don't wanna. I'm too bone tired to get up." She whined at him, earning a laugh. Even half asleep she can make a pun.

Eventually the girl woke up, but stayed under a blanket. Papyrus was gone at Mettaton's for the day so they were alone. (Y/N) had moved down to under Mt. Ebott soon after the door had been opened, being the first to do so. She had become quick friends with the skeletons after meeting Sans at Grillby's one day.

That had been six months ago when she met him and she ended up staying the night often at the brothers' house.

"So, anything planned for today?" (Y/N) asked and Sans looked away from the tv at her. He would admit that he had a crush on the girl. Ever since they've met. The feeling had only gotten stronger too.

"We could stay in and chill-ax." She giggled slightly at his pun.

"Sure. My boss will be mad but I need some cool down time. He's been more of a hothead than usual lately." She said and they both snickered. (Y/N) lived in hotland and her boss had a short temper a lot of the time.

"Well I bet it gets pretty heated though." They laughed and (Y/N) scooted closer to Sans. She rested her head on his shoulder and smiled.

"Your coat is comfy and warm." She told him as he looked at her questionably, a dark blue blush covering his face.

"Ok." He said. Then he had an idea. Turning slightly, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her a little closer. He shifted to make it more comfortable for both of them, still blushing blue.

(Y/N) was also blushing but she had it hidden under the blanket. She had only used the excuse to cuddle him but now she was literally in his arms.

Turning, she looked up at him curiously to see him blushing. "What?" He shrugged and pulled her a little closer.

"What does a skeleton say to someone they love?" He asked her, his blush darkening.

(Y/N) tilted her slightly. "What?" She asked him. He looked into her eyes with his one and got a bit closer.

"I bone you." He pressed his teeth to her lips. (Y/N) was a little surprise but melted into the skeleton kiss.

When they both stopped they smiled at each other.

"I love you too Sans." (Y/N) told him and his grin widen. He leaned down to kiss her again.

That was the time Papyrus bursted in through the door. "THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS HOME!" He yelled and the two laughed. The rest of their day was filled with cuddling and kisses.

-----

Pika: cute and short huh? Request some couples and maybe what you guys want to happen! Chow for now my lovely Pika Pals! Stay Shocking! Pika!