THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

Pika: *walks in* Hey guys! I know this isn't a regular update bu-!

Sans: Yo *teleports in*

Papayrus: HELLO HUMANS! *runs into the room*

Undyne: *runs in with Alphys on her shoulders* Heya Punks!

Alphys: *squeaks* H-hello.

Asgore: *walks in* Hello everyone.

Toriel: *Walks into the room while holding Frisk's and Asriel's hands* Hello everyone. How are you?

Frisk: *waves* Hi! (my Frisk talks)

Asriel: *laughs as he waves excitedly* Howdy everyone!

Chara: *walks in with Flowey* why do we even have to be here?

Flowey: That is a question that I want to know too Chara.

Gaster: *appears* hęłłø.

Mettaton: Hello Darlings~ *struts in*

Napstablook: *appears randomly* Hello... Nice to meet you all...

Pika: *eyebrow twitches slightly as she turns to the skelly bros* Did you two invite everyone here or something?

Sans: *smirks* What? This is all Bro's idea.

Papyrus: THE GREAT PAPYRUS KNOWS THIS IS A JOYOUS OCCASION AND WE NEEDED TO CELEBRATE IT PROPERLY!

Pika: *giggles* True. Okay, I'll let it side. *turns to readers* This is actually a very joyous occasion since we have hit not only over 5K reads, but also over 300 votes, which is the highest number of votes I have ever had on any story, EVER!!!

Everyone (but Chara and Flowey): *cheers*

Pika: Yep! So that is a big achievement so thank you everyone! You guys are the best! I also hit a hundred followers a while back while first starting to write this and now am almost 150 followers! This is awesome everyone! So I have some things I would like to say. *clears throat as she pulls out a list*

Frisk: *goes up to Pika and looks at the list* Wow...

Pika: Yeah, took me a while to think of what exactly to do for this... *takes a deep breath* First of all, I will be taking five, that's right five, smut request *is already regretting this decision* you guys seemed to like the last one so... yeah.

Sans: *blushes lightly, remembering that one shot*

Pika: So, the second thing is that I'm going to post something for you guys. It won't be a one shot or anything to this but a new undertale story for you guys. I have some suggestions. and I will list them so you guys can vote on which one's you want.

1. ask/dare undertale and Pika (cause you guys can torment me too >~<)

2. Undertale boyfriend/girlfriend scenarios book (im a fan of this kind of thing so why not?)

3. Pika in Undertale (in case you guys want me to do a book on me in the undertale world)

4. Undertale Pairings. (ask me what I think on certain pairings and I'll answer)

5. Draw Sans and me together (I may do this anyways sooooo)

Pika: Now, this is purely up to you guys on this decision so don't be afraid to send in your vote! Also, send in those smut request. The first five (unless one gets way more votes or is a 'nope' couple for smut or anything for me) request will be written! Chow for now my lovely Pika Pals! Stay Shocking! Pika!

Everyone: GOODBYE! THANK YOU AGAIN!