Deadly robot? (Underfell!mettatonxreader)

Pika: requested by @beautifuldeath101

Sans: so P... What do you have to say?

Pika: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! We are doing reviews for finals and stuff along with me getting caught up on things at home and insane writers block that I can never write anymore! Anyways enjoy!

{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}

You hummed slightly as you watched high school of the dead ((question, is it good? Haven't watched the anime yet.)) with Alphys at her lab. Flowey had decided to stay at Papyrus' and Sans' house, where you were living, instead of watching anime, which you could understand. Some of the anime Alphys watched was pretty sickening.

"(Y/N) my creation Mettaton will be here soon. Be careful, he has a spilt personality and can be unpredictable." Alphys told you and you nodded.

"I'll be fine Alphys. I lived in the same house as a heat crazed Sans and Papyrus for a week and I'm still a virgin so I'm sure I'll be fine." You told her with a giggle. That had been an interesting week and you made sure not to get cornered by either of the skeletons ((I SWEAR ANYONE WANTS ME TO WRITE THIS I WILL IN A HEART BEAT! JUST SAYING!)). They had also both confessed to you, which made it a bit awkward living with them, but you survived.

"How did you manage that actually? I find it very strange that-." Alphys was cut off by the door slamming open.

"Alphys!~ I'm back and I sense a human!~" A robotic voice called out that was strangely, alluring and seductive somehow.

"He's here." Alphys announce as she paused the episode before heading downstairs, you following. There stood a robot with four arms, four yellow eyes, his chest was cracked a bit and he was extremely tall, taller than Papyrus or Undyne, who were both past 6 foot.

"Hello Alphys!~ Oh! Is that the human I sensed?~ they look mighty... tasty.~" The robot told her and licked his lips at you, making you blush a bit and look away nervously.

"This is (Y/N) and if you lay one finger on them, I will dismantle you Mettaton. They are a very kind human and I'm not letting you kill them for your amusement." Alphys told him and Mettaton laughed.

"Of course Alphys! Why didn't you just say so?~ I would never hurt one of your friends... Without their consent of course.~" Mettaton said and you walked up to him and smiled lightly.

"Hi I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you Mettaton." You said and he seemed surprised at how kind you were.

"Oh wow you are so nice!~ Oh don't worry about a thing Alphys Dearest!~ I wouldn't hurt this sweet one at all!~" Mettaton announced and you calmed a bit.

"Okay good. Now I'm going back to my anime. Coming (Y/N)?" Alphys asked you and you thought for a moment.

"I actually would like to talk to Mettaton a bit more if that's alright." You said and she shrugged before heading back upstairs.

"You sure about that darling? I am quite unstable.~" Mettaton reminded you and you nodded.

"I'm sure! I love making new friends! ((*hears some readers hiss at the thought*))" You answered and he smiled.

"Well what do you want to talk about?~ I'm fine with whatever you want Darling.~" Mettaton said and you smiled.

"What's your favorite color?" You asked, earning a surprised look. That's how you spent the next hour, just asking random questions about each other.

"One more question darling, what's your favorite song?~" Mettaton asked curiously. You thought for a moment.

"(F/S), what about yours?" You answered.

"Hmm... Welcome to my life by Simple Plan ((holy shit my theme song people.)) I suppose.~" He answered and you grinned.

"That song is amazing!" You answered. He smiled back.

"I know darling~" He answered, getting slightly closer. You blushes slightly and leaned closer as well.

Right as your lips were about to touch, Papyrus slammed open the doors. "(Y/N) IT IS TIME TO COME HOME!" He announced and the two of you jumped slightly.

"O-okay Papyrus. Let me go get my shoes." You answered and went upstairs, telling Alphys a quick farewell and pulling on your shoes. When you came back, Sans was there and he and Papyrus were having a glaring contest with Mettaton. You were curious but ignored it as you walked over to the brothers. "Ready." You told them.

They nodded and headed out he door. "W-wait Darling!~" Mettaton called out and you turned to suddenly have his lips against yours. He pulled away just as fast and you blushed heavily as the skeletons growled at him. "See you around!~" He said before closing the door, grinning at you. The walk home was filled with you happily smiling and the skeletons complaining about Mettaton touching you.

{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}

Pika: that was cute! Well chow for now my lovely Pika Pals! Stay Shocking! Pika!