blushing hard. (Gaster!Sansxfallenhuman!reader)

Pika: alyssajohn02 is the requester. Sans, get in here buster. Hey that rhymed!

Sans: *comes in with a bottle of ketchup* another one? I'm out. *walks away*

Pika: *rolls eyes* meanie. Enjoy everyone while I try to get Sans back here! *goes after Sans*

----

You opened your eyes and yawned. You had fallen down a month ago and were now in Snow inn. It had only been a week since you arrived in the small town of Snowdin and you already loved it. Toriel had been kind but the ruins were too small for you.

It didn't take you long to get ready for the day and head out, quickly saying goodbye to the inn keeper and her child as you did. The snow was falling lightly like usual. It was always snowing but sometimes it was harsh, others it was soft. It probably has to do with the fact that underground it would be colder than above so they didn't have seasons. That would also be the same in Hotland with magma from the mantle seeping up since it was at a lower elevation than Snowdin was and be much closer to the mantle than Snowdin.

Your friend Alphys wanted you to meet someone at her lab today so you had worn clothes for cooler weather with a large (F/C) trench coat to keep you warm on the way to Hotland, where her Lab resided. It wasn't going to take long since you were going by River person and the river was right beside the lab.

_yeah Ima time skip now cause I've got nothin till Alphys' place soooooooo yeah_

You arrived at the lab and knocked on the door. "Alphys? It's me, (Y/N)!" You called through the door. Alphys appeared a minute later and ushered you inside.

"H-hey (Y-Y/N). H-he's d-downstairs w-waiting for us. Come a-along." Alphys stuttered out as usual before leading you towards the basement. You nodded and followed. It had been turned into a fully operational lab after the monsters down there left. You had been down there a few time since then but didn't usually stay long down there.

"Okay. Say, what's his name?" You asked her and she looked at you as she started the elevator to the true lab.

"O-oh his n-name is Gaster Sans o-or G.Sans for s-short." She answerd and you nodded as the elevator stopped and the two of you got off. She led you through the halls until the two of you reached a door. She opened it and inside was a skeleton. He wore a black leather jacket with a furry hood and black jeans. Even from behind you could see the scar on his right eye that stretched to the top of his skull. He turned and you could see another on the bottom of his left one, this one going to his wide grin. He was pretty cute actually.

"Hello Alphys, who is this?" He asked and you couldn't help but notice how deep his voice was. It certainly drew you in.

"H-her name i-is (Y/N). S-she's the f-fallen human I t-told you a-about that d-didn't w-want to l-leave." Alphys told him shyly and you smiled lightly at him before holding out your hand to shake his.

"Hi! Nice to meet you G.Sans! Alphys told me a bit about you on the phone." You told him. His grins widen slightly as he took your hand and pressed his teeth to it. Your face turned bright red as he looked at you the whole time he did this. Once he pulled away, you pulled your hand out of his grasp as you looked at him in shock.

He smirked and leaned in towards your face, since he was about half a foot taller to you. "It is nice to meet you too (Y/N). I have heard much about you. I did not expect you to be a goddess in looks though." He told you and you're blush increased.

"U-um T-thanks." You told him and looked down to hide your blush. You could hear Alphys silently fangirling and that only made you blush so hard you would probably pass out if you continued blushing like this for much longer.

G.Sans pulled away and turned to Alphys. "So Alphys, may I ask where you're aquatic liquidizer is?" He asked and she nodded.

"Down t-the hall." She told him and he nodded before leaving. She smirked at you and giggled, making you blush harder somehow and was now somewhat dizzy.

"You two were so cute together! The two of you are now my new OTP!" She said, her stutter gone. You turned away and buried your face in your hands.

"Shut uppppppp!" You drawled out. You were swaying slightly from the blood rushing to your face.

"A-are you o-okay (Y/N)?" She asked, concerned.

You turned to answer her and that did the trick. "I don't thin-" The world went black. The last things you saw was the floor getting closer, Alphys panicking, and G.Sans walking in before seeing you and running over.

_time skip_

You opened your eyes to see a worried Alphys and G.Sans sitting on either side of the bed. Wait bed? Remembering earlier when you blushed so hard that you passed out. They looked at you and Alphys threw her arms around you.

"(Y/N) I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE ALRIGHT I WAS SO WORRIED YOU WOULDN'T BE WHEN YOU JUST PASSED OUT!" She cried and you patted her back.

"Sorry, I think I blushed so hard that I passed out." You told her as G.Sans smirked.

"So I guess that means you were falling for me." He said and you blushed lightly. You kicked his chair and he fell to the floor with a thump, making you and Alphys laugh at his shocked face.

"Guess you fell for me too G.Sans." You joked and he grinned at you. It was actually a pretty nice day after that, especially when G.Sans invited you to dinner at the end of it and you gave him your number.

_End of chapter_

Pika: AWWWWWWW! so coot.

Sans: Can I go now?

Pika: Fineeeeeeeeee.

Sans: *teleports out*

Pika: stupid boneheaded skeleton. Chow for now my lovely Pika Pals! Stay Shocking! Pika!