Burger letters(Burgerpantsxreader)

Pika: SuicideMouse1 is the requester this time! This was really hard to write since I don't know much about Burgerpants.

-----

"Hey (Y/N). How's it been?" Burgerpants said as you walked up to his burger joint. You smiled at him.

You remembered when you first met the smoking cat. You had gone to MTT burgers to get ready to battle Mettaton. Once you had bought a burger, he had started ranting about how much he hated his boss. Instead of leaving, you had listened to every word and stated your opinion every now and then. Soon, the two of you became fast friends and you visited him at least once a week. When the monsters moved to the surface, he got his own burger place and you visited often.

"Good. Mettaton is trying to get me to be on an episode with him again and I told him off." You told him (sorry my Mettaton fans). Burgerpants grinned and gave you a thumbs up.

"Nice. The bastard deserves it. He needs to realize that not everyone will listen to him." He told you and you both laughed. It was nice hanging out with the cat. He always could make you laugh and he was honestly your best friend, don't let Papyrus know that though.

"Yeah. By the way. What did you want me for anyways?" You asked him. He has called you earlier asking you to stop by his burger joint.

"Oh yeah. Well um. You see. Damn why is this so hard?!" He yelled at himself in frustration and you giggled. He blushed and rubbed the back of his head.

"You ok Burg?" You asked him worriedly, using his nickname. You shouldn't have laughed.

"Fine. Uh here." He handed you a burger that had the bun off and ketchup writing.

You read it. '(Y/N) go on a date with me plz?' It read and you blushed bright red. (How did that even fit on the burger?)

"Burgs, are you serious?" You asked him and he nodded before turning away.

"I knew I shouldn't have asked. Now I'm gonna lose the only cool beautiful person I know cause of me being an idiot-!" You cut him off by kissing his cheek, making his blush intensify.

"Yes, I will go on a date with you Burgerpants." You told him and he smiled.

"Yes!" He yelled happily and you laughed.

- end of chapter -

Pika: really short but like I said at the top, I don't know much about Burgerpants so he's really hard to write. I'm sorry if I made him too OOC. Next time I'll learn more about the character before writing an oneshot for them. Chow for now my lovely Pika Pals! Stay Shocking! Pika!