Nurse Sans. (Sansxsick!reader)

Pika: @MoriMichaelhive requested for me to do this! Also, guys I'm sorry for updates being so far apart and also for the fact that they've been so short!

Temmie: HOI! IM TEMMIE!

Pika: Wtf?

Temmie: Tem wantz tu halp hooman!

Pika: *stares* okay then.

Temmie: Hooman dun wantz Tems halp?

Pika: oh it's fine Temmie! Just wasn't expecting chu! Gosh where's Sans when chu need him...?

Temmie: OK hooman! Ejoy readerz!

-----

Sans looked at you worriedly as you stumbled downstairs. "(Y/N)? You alright?" He asked as you sat down on the couch and rubbed your reddening eyes.

"Yeah... Fine..." You told him before coughing. Sans jumped and moved beside you.

"You sure?" He asked again and you nodded before going to the kitchen to get a glass of water. You were glad that Papyrus had lowered the sink when you moved in, it made it easy to get yourself a cup of water for your sore throat. Sans followed you to the kitchen, still worried about you.

Drinking about half the glass, you sighed in relief. "That's better."

Sans felt your forehead. "You have a fever (Y/N), you are sick. Go lay down." He told you. You shook your head, the action making you dizzy.

"No! I'm fine Sans! I don't want you to worry about me." You told him. Sans raised a bonebrow and shook his head before picking you up, bridal style. You blushed brightly, though you already were cause of your fever.

"No you're not. I'll take care of you. Guess that means no being a lazy bones today." Sans joked at the end and you rolled your eyes as he carried you upstairs.

Sans puts you in your bed and covers you up with blankets. After making sure you were securely tucked in, he kissed your forehead. "Be back in a minute okay? I'm going to make you something to eat." He told you before going downstairs. You blushed from the kiss, touching the spot his teeth touched your skin delicately.

Of course, you had a crush on him.

Sans came back a few minutes later with tomato (ketchup) soup.He sat beside you and helped you sit up before holding out the spoon filled with soup to you.

"Sans, I can feed myself." You told him and tried to take the spoon but it held it out of your reach.

"I am taking care of you (Y/N). Now open up." He ordered and you sighed before letting him feed you. Once the bowl was gone, you were a blushing mess. Sans apparently thought it was from your fever and felt your forehead, only making you blush harder. "It feels like your fever went down a little, not as hot as before. How do you feel?" Sans asked.

You shivered a bit. "A little cold." You answered and he frowned before putting the bowl off to the side and climbing in next to you. He held you to his chest and wrapped his arms around your stomach, making it where you couldn't move away.

"That's snow good." He joked and you giggled. "Get some sleep okay? I'll be right here." He added and you nodded, yawning. You didnt even realize how tired you were until now. Closing your eyes, you fell asleep.

_the next day_

"Sure you feel better?" Sans asked and you nodded as the two of you were in the kitchen, eating breakfast.

"Im fine Sans, don't worry." You told him before getting an idea. "Actually, one thing." You stood up and went up to him.

Sans looked at you confused. "what?" He said and you grinned before kissing his cheek, making him go dark blue.

"Thanks for taking care of me... Nurse Sans." You said before walking off, leaving the blushing Sans to hold the cheek you kissed with a goofy grin.

_End of chapter_

Pika: Short, but sweet. Pretty good. Chow for now my lovely Pika Pals! Stay Shocking! Pika! *runs away from Temmie*