A crush (SansxFrisk)

Pika: this is something I wanted to write for myself! Hope you guys enjoy!

-----

"Sans!" Frisk yelled as she ran up to the short skeleton. He turned to her just as the 19-year-old launched herself at him, hugging him. Sans took a step back as he steadied himself from the impact as Frisk hugged him.

"Hey Frisk, what's up?" He asked her. Sans had stopped calling Frisk kid or kiddo once she hit 16, after her complaining about it so much.

"Guess what? Paps is going to help me tell my crush I like them!" She says, grinning brightly. Sans smiled faltered a bit, he wondered who got the girl's attention.

"Oh? Who's your crush anyways? Ya never told me." He asks and she giggled before she let go of him. Sans kinda wished that she continued hugging him.

"I can't tell you! It'll spoil the surprise!" She said before grabbing his hand and dragging him in a direction. A blush appears on his cheek when she did. He liked how well her hand fit in his.

Sans would be lying if he said he didn't have a crush on Frisk since they met. They would only two years apart, Sans being 21 years old in human years. He remembers meeting her when she was only ten, him being twelve at the time. Though, in monster years he had been an adult and she was a kid compared to him so the nickname stuck. He wished he could tell her how he felt, though life was never that easy.

"Sans? Is something wrong?" Frisk voice breaks him out of his thought as he shakes his head.

"Nah Frisk. I'm just thinking of something." He tells her and Frisk nods, not convinced, before continuing leading him wherever. Sans sighs under his breath.

If only life could be that easy.

_time skip_

"You want me to do what?" Sans asks Papyrus, taken back slightly. This is new for his brother.

"Go to Grillby's. Though I know I don't really have to ask but I need you to go there right now." Papyrus begs him, his voice not even loud. Sans nods at the request.

"Sure thing bro. I'll be back later then." He tells him before teleporting to the restaurant. Sans blinked in surprise when he saw Frisk sitting in their spots in the front of the bar. He sits next to them and grins.

"Heya Frisk, thought you were suppose to be confessing to your crush today?" He asks as Grillby hands him a ketchup bottle. She looks at him and nods, blushing slightly.

"Yeah I am. It's just..." She trailed off, looking at the floor. Sans takes a swig of the bottle.

"Did he reject you or something?" He asks and she shook her head.

"No! I haven't even told him yet. Just umm... Well..." She kept cutting off her sentences as he raised an eyebrow, when was Frisk this nervous.

"Well... What?" He asks as she looks at him.

She breaths in deeply. "I really really like you Sans! Much more than as a friend!" She tells him and he stared at her in shock. The bottle of ketchup hangs loosely in front of him as Sans stares at her. She takes his silence as an rejection and stands up. "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said anything! I just go-!" She turned to leave.

Sans grabs her hand and stops her, making Frisk look at him with tears in her eyes. "Glad you feel the same way Frisk." He tells her before pulling her into a hug. "Cause I've crushed on you since we've met. Tibia I'm glad you feel the same way." He says as he held her close. Frisk looks at him and smiles as she hugs back.

It was a happy day for both of them.

_time skip_

"Daddy!" Sans heard as he turns to see his son and daughter running up to him.

"Hey Kids. Where's your mom?" He asks them and he picks them up in his arms. They giggle as they point to Frisk running in tiredly, her stomach swollen.

"You ok babe?" He asks her worriedly as she nods and heads over to them.

Sans and Frisk had been together for eight years now, getting married six years ago. Lina had just turned five and Harry was soon to turn four.

"Just fine, only a little tired. These two certainly didn't inherit any laziness from you." She tells him as she pecks his teeth before taking Lina in her arms.

Sans laughs as he followed her through their house. "Nope but they certainly are determined like you." He tells her, earning a smile.

"Yeah, also Lina started using magic today and lifted Harry up with it. You get to deal with that Hun." She tells him and his eyes widen as Lina giggled in her mother's arms.

"Really? I thought Alphys said they would be able to use magic until they were ten?" He asked and Frisk nodded.

"She did. I'm just telling you that she surrounded Harry in a green glow and lifted him up with magic when he sat on her doll." She tells him before setting her daughter down to start on dinner. He set Harry down and the siblings run off to play.

"I guess it must be their mother's veins that made her start using magic so early. Too much determination." He tells his wife as he wraps his arms around her waist. Frisk rolls her eyes before giving him another kiss.

"I think it's from their father having a bit of determination of his own too. Now, go watch those two and make sure they don't kill each other." She tells him and he nods before heading into the play room to watch their children.

Neither thought they would have this happen but both were happy it did.

_end of chapter_

Pika: This was so adorable and kinda crappy at the same time. I'm blaming lack of sleep on that last one! Hope you guys enjoyed!