Catnip mishaps (Sansxneko!reader)

Pika: @MoriMichaelhive is our requester!

UF. Sans: *walks in* hey sis.

Pika: hey bro. Where's original sans?

UF. Sans: being chased down by Undertale Mettaton for a makeover.

Pika: *shudders* whelp, I'm gonna go into hiding until Mettaton is out of that mood.

UF. Sans: *smirks* aww but sis, you looked so cute in that pink dress.

Pika: *glares at him* no I didn't. I don't like pink and it doesn't look good on me. Nor do I like dresses.

UF. Sans: whatever. I got photos anyways.

Pika: *blushes and growls* GET RID OF THOSE!

UF. Sans: nah. *leaves*

Pika: well. I'm going to go and get those photos and burn them, enjoy the oneshot people! *goes after UF. Sans* BRO GET CHUR BONEY ASS OVER HERE AND GIVE ME THOSE PHOTOS!

UF. Sans: NO!

----

"(Y/N), come down from the sink." Sans told you and you grinned down at him. Your tail waved lazily behind you as you shook your head.

"No! I dun wanna!" You told him. Sans sighed as he used his magic to bring you down to the ground, making you pout.

"I don't want you to get hurt okay (Y/N)? Come on, let's go watch some tv." He said and you nodded, following the skeleton to the living room.

Sans sat on the couch and almost instantly you laid your head in his lap. He chuckled some before gently rubbing your ears, making you purr loudly.

"You're so cute." He commented and you just nodded as you fell into a bliss induced sleep.

_time skip_

You woke up sometime later alone on the couch, Sans no where to be seen. "Sans?" You called as you stood up and stretched some. He wasn't in the kitchen so you climbed up onto the top of the fridge and grabbed your secret catnip stash. Opening the bag, you sighed as the smell hit your nose. The skelebros had banned you from it, since it was a drug to you.

You never noticed the blue glow surround your body until you were on the ground and the bag was ripped from your hands. "Nyan!" You yelled out in alarm as you looked over to see Sans holding your bag of catnip.

"So that's where you've been hiding it. Come on (Y/N), time for bed." Sans said, throwing away the catnip before grabbing your hand and pulling you upstairs to your's and his shared room. He pulled you over to the bed before pulling you to lay down beside him. You pouted slightly as you looked at him.

"Sans! That was perfectly good cat nip nyan! Why did you have to take it?!" You told him, crossing your arms. Sans only laughed and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"Sorry (Y/N). Love you though." He said and you smiled before resting your head on his chest, purring softly.

"Love you too Sansy. Night." You said before falling asleep, feeling his teeth press against your head softly.

_the next day_

"(Y/N)!" Sans yelled as you ran away with another bag of catnip, laughing loudly.

_end of chapter_

Pika: that was funny and cute.

UF. Sans: *is tied up* can I go now?

Pika: nope! Oh Mettaton~ I have a willing model for chu~

UF. Sans: *pales before struggling in his binds, seconds later, a shadow goes by and UF. Sans is gone*

Pika: whelp. Chow for now my lovely Pika Pals! Stay Shocking! Pika!