Naps to block you no more(NapstablookxReader)

Pika: requested by Minepearl so I hope you guys like it!

Sans: *snickers* she forgot the pairing at first.

Pika: *blushes slightly and glares at Sans.* SANS! You don't tell the readers that!

Sans: *grins* Will a joke make you feel better?

Pika: *crosses arms in a pout and nods*

Sans: why didn't the skeleton cross the road? Cause he didn't have the guts!

Pika: *giggles* okay, you're off the hook for now I guess. Enjoy the oneshot everyone!

-----

You were going to visit your friend, Napstablook, at his house today. The little ghost seemed more down than usual recently and you wanted to know why.

Arriving at his house, you slipped inside, knowing he wouldn't mind. Your ghost friend was at his computer, a music sharing forum on the screen and his head phones were on his head. You also noticed that he had skype on and seemed to be talking to Mettaton, his cousin who was also a robotic superstar. It was easy to hear their conversation through the headphones, Mettaton was extremely loud a lot of times, especially when he was passionate about something. You could see why him and Papyrus were together.

Though, you were curious, what was making the robot so passionate that you could hear from across the room from the headphones? You couldn't help but listen in.

"-But my darling Blooky! I am glad that you finally want the body Alphys darling made for you but why now? Princess likes you the way you are!" You raised an eyebrow to what Mettaton said. You were the only person he called princess so it was obvious they were talking about you.

"Well Metta... It's just that... I like (Y/N) so much... She wouldn't like me like though... At least... The way I like her... Never mind... It was a dumb idea..." Napstablook trailed off and you felt a small tug on your heart strings. You stayed by the door, not wanting to let him know you were there. It wasn't right to spy on their conversation but you were curious. Was that why he was acting more down than usual?

"No it wasn't Blooky! I find it very sweet that you want to take on a solid form for Princess! I just believe she likes you being yourself!" Mettaton said reassuringly and you watched as Napstablook. He looked really down about the situation.

"I know Metta... I guess... I will think about it... Talk to you later?" Napstablook asked and you made sure you held the door before it shut. You didn't want to let him know you there yet.

"Okay Blooky. I will call you later. Bye!" Mettaton voice sounded before you heard the call end. You decided to make your presence known.

Closing the door, making a loud shutting sound, you walked into the small house. "Hey Blookster." You said, using your nickname for him. He turned to you with a slight surprise look before smiling at you.

"Hi... Didn't know you were coming... When did you get here...?" He said, slightly nervous. You smiled at him, acting like you didn't here the conversation.

"Just got here. The bros were being annoying and I wanted to come hang out with my ghostly buddy." You told him. You lived with Papyrus and Sans since Frisk lived with Toriel and you never got along as well with her as the kid. You didn't hate her but you two were more friends than family.

"Oh... Well... Do you want to do something or no...?" He asked you and you shrugged slightly as you stood by his computer to look at the screen.

"Nah, just wanted to hang out. Made any new music or remixes lately?" You replied. You always loved the ghost's music. It was awesome, even if he didn't think so you certainly did.

"Umm... There is one if you want to listen to it...?" He said as he floated over and clicked a onto his files. He clicked one of the music files named 'For (Y/N)'.

"Sure Blookster! You're songs are the best!" You commented as a light pink blush appeared on Napstablook's cheeks. He smiled and nodded before starting the music. A soft melody came out and you looked at Napstablook in surprise. He smiled slightly before sitting next to you on the ground.

"You are the sun to my flowers... You are the stars with my moon... I really like you... Do you like me the same way?..." Napstablook voice played, singing the words. You blushed bright red as you listened. It was the sweetest thing someone has probably ever done for you. It helped slightly that you had a slight crush on the small crush.

Once the song ended, Napstablook looked towards you, waiting for your response. You looked at him in surprise and he apparently took it the wrong way. "You don't like me back I guess... Sorry..." He tried to disappear from view, embarrassed at himself, when you suddenly grabbed onto him and hugged him to your chest.

"That was the sweetest thing I have ever heard Blookster. I have had a crush on you forever so I of course like you back you silly ghost!" You yelled as tears started to leak from your eyes. He made the biggest smile you have ever seen the ghost make as Napstablook looked at you.

"Really (Y/N)?" He asked, as if this all was only a fantasy. You nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Totally and also, don't try to change yourself for me. I heard your conversation with Mettaton. He is way to loud..." You said with a giggle and Napstablook blushed brighter.

"All right... But I still want a physical form..." He said and you nodded as you cuddled the small ghost to your chest on the floor.

_End of One Shot_

Pika: That was so cute! Chow for now my lovely Pika Pals! Stay Shocking! Pika!