Dont judge A robot by its fame... (Mettatonxreader)

Pika: @Kottaline93 requested an one shot? I thought so!

Sans: why?

Pika: dunno. *smirks*

---

You groaned in annoyance as you heard Papyrus continuously go on and on about this stupid robot called Mettaton. He was some kind of idol in the underground, but you haven't even seen him and yet you already hate him. Is that bad or no?

Sans walked in and decided to try and spare your sanity. "Hey Paps, (Y/N) and I are going to Grillby's now. Want anything?" He asked and Papyrus groaned in annoyance.

"BUT I WAS TELLING (Y/N) ABOUT METTATON! HE IS COMING OVER LATER TO HELP (Y/N) WITH HER DRESS!" Papyrus complained and you almost groaned out loud. Now you had to meet him AND have him pick out your dress?! You decided that you may die today.

"I think you told her enough bro, she's going BONEkers." Sans joked and you giggled while Papyrus groaned.

"FINE GO WITH YOUR PUNS ALREADY!" Papyrus exclaimed before going into the kitchen to make spaghetti. You sighed in relief and jumped off the couch.

"Gosh. I've never hated a person so much before meeting them in my life." You told Sans as you pulled on your jacket and boots.

He chuckled and held the door for you. "Yeah. I guess listening about someone for three hours straight can do that to you." He commented as the two of you left the house.

"How come I've lived down here for almost two years now and yet only just heard of him?" You asked your smaller skeleton friend. Ironically, you were the reason they moved to Snowdin, just to protect you from Asgore and Undyne. You had fallen in a hole on the mountain and almost into lava, until Papyrus caught you with some of his bones. Luckily he softened the bones before catching you too. That would have been messy.

Sans shrugged. "Probably because you don't watch tv since we have only one channel. Instead, you help bro with making new puzzles." He told you and you giggled and nodded. Yeah, the only time you ever did watch tv was when you watched movies that you had found at the dump, under Sans watch of course. You weren't really allowed to go anywhere without one of the skeletons, not that you mind.

"I guess. Still. Do I have to deal with him dressing me? Why do I have to go to this party anyways?" You asked as the two of you sat down at Grillby's.

Sans shrugged. "Paps thinks it's a good idea for you to make more friends outside of me and Paps and I gotta admit, I kinda agree. It's a good idea for you to get out and BONEalize (socialize)." He told you and you rolled your eyes with a small laugh.

"As long as I'm not dead by the end of it, heck Ima die before the party by tight ugly ass dresses and tons of make up." You joked and the two of you laughed.

_time skip_

You and Sans went back to the house to see Papyrus and a robot talking. They instantly noticed you and Papyrus pulled you towards the robot. "(Y/N) THIS IS METTATON! METTATON THIS IS MY HUMAN FRIEND (Y/N)!" Papyrus introduced the two of you. You held back the shiver that went through you as you held your out to shake. Mettaton, however, ignores this as he inspects you.

"My my... Darling you are gorgeous! I should have the perfect dress for you! Don't worry, Papy told me that you didn't like revealing things and personally, I don't think you need them with that figure (that's suppose to be a good thing)." He told you and you blushed. Maybe Mettaton wouldn't be that bad after all.

That was before he dragged you off to get ready and taking four hours doing so.

_time skip_

You were at the party with the three. Wait, rephrase that, you were at the ball while Sans stood next to you and the other two left you. Yeah, it was more of a ball than a party all right. Mettaton had done a good job on clothes though.

You were wearing a (f/c) dress that had one strap that went around your neck. The skirt reached your ankles, showing off the (f/c) flats underneath. It has a simple design and wasn't super frilly. (I am horrible at describing clothes, just imagine it as chu want it XD).

You felt a tap on your shoulder and looked to see Mettaton there while his hand out. "May I have this dance darling?" He asked and you nodded, a bright blush forming on your cheeks as he pulled you to the dance floor.

Mettaton could dance and even if you didn't know the steps to the dance, he certainly did and helped you along as the two of you danced. It was fun and you actually wanted to dance with him again.

I guess you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, or in this case, a robot by its fame.

_end of oneshot_