Christmas Oneshot!

Pika: Gotta do one of these! I'll probably do a New Years one too, depending on if you guys want it or not, that's something I should do and post at midnight. Hehe. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

BTW if you haven't noticed by now... Sans is my FAVORITE character and my OTP if FriskxSans. And my NTP(not true pairing) is TorielxSans. I'm also a shipper of Papyton and UndynexAlphys. With a little bit of AsrielxFrisk and TorielxAsgore mixed in. Ok, you can read the story now.

-----

You whistled slightly as you shopped for presents for all of your monster friends. It had been three years since monsters had left the underground and all because of your little sister, Frisk (yep, Frisk is your sis. Hehe that rhymes!). You had ended up moving in with Toriel, the two of you, since you were both orphans and you wouldn't dare tear Frisk away from the mother figure. You had even started calling her goat mom not too long ago. You also got along with Sans really well, sharing a love for puns.

You only needed one or two more presents and then you were good to go. Though, you were having a hard time trying to find exactly what you were looking for.

Hearing your phone ring, you pulled it out of your pocket to answer. "Hello?" You said into the phone, not looking at the caller id.

"Hey Kid. Tori's wondering when you're going to be back." You heard the familiar skeleton's voice answer and you smiled.

"I should be almost done. I have one more present to get and then I'll be leaving. Tell her it's not my fault my boss didn't give me my Christmas bonus until yesterday when Christmas is tomorrow!" You answered as you finally found what you were looking for and picked it up. You started for the check out.

"Yeah your boss over-elms you a lot huh?" He joked and you snickered slightly.

"Yeah, he's always birching about everything!" You joke back and laughter can be heard through the phone.

"That was oak-y kid. See you when you get back?" He asked you as you put the item on the check out counter.

"Yeah, see ya then. Then I'll stump ya with puns." You tell him, earning another laugh before ending the call.

_time skip_

It was Christmas and all through the house, not a monster was stirring, not even a Papyrus.

"ITS CHRISTMAS!" Scratch that, there was a Papyrus stirring and he was yelling at everyone to wake up.

"Paps! Go back to bed! Santa will take back the presents if you don't!" Frisk yelled, too tired to not be rude. That got him back in bed asleep again. NOW, no one was stirring, not even a Papyrus.

Sansta went downstairs with a bing and a boom, not really, teleporting was silent after all. But this is a Christmas story so I gotta rhyme a little.

He dumped a garbage bag filled with toys and gifts to all the good monster and humans of the house, a small mouse watching as he threw it a piece of cheese.

"Why did I let that chick make me do this? I could be being lazy you know?" Sansta said to the author, who sat in the corner playing around with her new ocarina that she had asked for for Christmas.

"Don't ask me, you know people love Sansta. Your a bonefied professional at giving presents after all." She told him with a hum and a tune. After all, she only knew threes tunes.

"I swear you need a life kid. You're the only person I know that likes to be bonely." He answered as he took off the hat and the large red jacket, trading for his normal blue one.

"I'm always too bone tired to have a life and personally, I'm perfectly fine with that." The author said as she winked and flew. Her pikachu tail moving in the wind when she do.

"I'm going back to bed." He said before going back upstairs, the author not caring about rhyming anymore.

_end of chapter_

Pika: Yeah, i know it was short but I thought it was pretty funny and wanted this out by Christmas. I literally did get an ocarina for Christmas, a twelve holed one thats a legend of zelda special edition! :D I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!