2

daesom entered her apartment and hoseok was sitting at the dining table, still drinking his hangover soup.

"you awake?" daesom asked, sitting beside him.

"yeah." hoseok replied, although his eyes were near to closing.

"here's your tablets. make sure you eat them after you're done with your soup." daesom said, handling him the tablets.

just as she was about to leave him, hoseok eyed her strangely, noticing something strange, "where's your milk?"

daesom sighed, "i lost the last one to a jerk."

hoseok furrowed his brows, "well, you could've went to another store to buy it."

"i don't know any other marts near here, only jungkook's." daesom shrugged.

"oh, well that's sad. you can buy one later at night. i'm sure they'll fill up the new ones by then."

"sounds great."

-

"i'm back." daesom said, entering the mart for the second time that day.

jungkook looked up, "—ah, here."

daesom looked at him, and jungkook was holding a banana milk in his hand.

daesom took it from him, looking at him curiously.

"i knew you were gonna come again after this morning's incident. you can't live a day without banana milk." jungkook said.

daesom chuckled, "right. i'll take this then." she said, handling him a few won.

"so, am i forgiven?" jungkook beamed.

"i already forgave you since this morning." daesom smiled.

just as jungkook opened his mouth to say something, the door of the mart opened, revealing the guy that took the milk away from daesom earlier that day.

daesom glared at him, "what are you doing here?"

when Jimin noticed her, he glared at her back, "why? am i not allowed to be here? geez, i'm just gonna grab some snacks."

daesom rolled her eyes, "whatever. i'm going, jungkook."

jungkook hummed, "call me when you get home."

"why are you acting like her boyfriend?" jimin raised his brows.

"i just want to make sure that she arrives home safely." jungkook said and looked at jimin as if he was stupid.

"yeah, he's not like you. ungentleman-like." daesom butted in.

jimin laughed, "is there even such word?"

"who cares." daesom said, then faced jungkook.

"bye."

"yeah, bye." jungkook said, waving to her while she left the place.

jimin scoffed, "jungkook! you were supposed to side with me, not her!"

jungkook furrowed his brows, "i wasn't even siding with her."

"you were! ugh, i hate her so much!" jimin groaned.

"why? she didn't even do anything to you." jungkook said.

"and besides, i helped you this morning. god, she's a girl, you're supposed to give it to her instead. such unmanly of you." jungkook added.

jimin stared at him in shock, "betrayer." and left the shop without even buying the things he needed.

a few meters in front of him was daesom, and after he saw her, he smirked.

he quickened up his pace, already right behind daesom after a while.

daesom, oblivious to her surroundings, drank her banana milk happily.

but her happiness didn't last long.

jimin smacked her bottle of milk, and it went flying up in the air, then it fell to the ground, the milk rushing out from its bottle vigorously.

daesom shrieked in surprise, trying to digest what had just happened.

jimin, after witnessing the scene, ran away, satisfied with what he'd done.

she glared at the escaping jimin, before chasing him.

"yah, jimin– or whatever your name is, i'll get you!"

a/n:

i'll try to update daily if i can c: