10

the night before, taehyung promised daesom to not tell jungkook about her crush on him, as the boys were both best friends.

daesom sighed, walking to the mart that morning with her head hung low.

she didn't have much sleep last night, she just couldn't sleep. thinking about what she should do when jungkook and her meet tomorrow.

she then made a mental note inside her head to not look nervous around him.

not focusing on the street in front of her, her head came landing straight into a guy's chest.

she immediately bowed and apologized, not looking at the person in front of her.

just as she was about to continue walking, someone grabbed her in the arm, causing her to stop in her tracks.

"what are so bugged about that you didn't even notice me in front of you?" an all-so-familiar voice interrupted her.

she looked up and saw the person she has been annoyed for the past few days now.

"what do you want?" she muttered and sighed.

"are you sick? why aren't you hyper like you usually are?" jimin asked, concern and held his hand up to her forehead.

"that's odd. you're just perfectly fine." jimin spoke.

daesom groaned and swatted his hands away, "let go."

"what's wrong with you?" jimin asked.

"nothing." daesom sighed hardly before resuming her walk.

jimin followed close behind, "i'm serious."

"oh, hi serious, i'm Daesom."

"stop it, it's not even funny." jimin laughed.

"then why are you laughing?" daesom asked, thinking if he was stupid or something.

"oh, right."

daesom finally let out a small chuckle, "dummy."

"i'm not a dummy." he grumbled.

"oh, i forgot. you're serious." daesom rolled her eyes at him playfully and laughed.

jimin smiled, "earlier you're a bit moody yet now you're laughing."

daesom immediately stop laughing and showed him her poker face, "i wasn't laughing."

"speak for yourself." he muttered.

"oh, are you buying your milk?" jimin asked.

"none of your business." she spoke in a monotone voice.

"you're weird."

daesom shook her head, "no, i'm daesom."

"shut up." jimin groaned.

"more like you shut up."

"you shut up or i tell jungkook about your crush on him." at the mention of his name daesom immediately shut her mouth.

"what?" both heads flipped to where the voice came from and was surprised when they saw jungkook standing there with a banana milk.

"i thought it was a lie?" jungkook asked again in utter shock.

a/n:

hohoho sorry i had to end the chapter this way!