22

"oh, that reminds me of something." yoongi snapped his fingers, facing jimin.

"what?" jimin asked in a monotone voice, playing with yoongi's hair.

"you're so stupid." yoongi said out of the blue.

jimin frowned at pulled the older boy's hair.

"ouch!" yoongi cried, rubbing his head in pain and fixing his hair after.

"what is that supposed to mean?" jimin crossed his arms.

"you're so stupid, jimin. what happened between you and daesom?" yoongi asked.

jimin started feeling mixed emotions after hearing her name being mentioned, "nothing."

"don't lie to me. why did you threw away your chance?" yoongi sighed.

jimin frowned, "i don't understand."

"she was trying to confess her feelings to you, you idiot. what misunderstanding happened, actually? hoseok told me that she won't come out of her room to eat lunch and dinner." yoongi uttered.

"i.. what the hell are you talking about?" jimin asked, still confused.

"i'm talking about daesom here. did you rejected her confession of something?" yoongi questioned out of curiosity.

jimin thought for a while until the words flashed into his mind.

"i think that i might like this certain someone."

jimin gripped onto his hair tightly once the realization hit him, "she wasn't talking about me, was she?"

yoongi groaned, "what the fuck are you talking about? i don't know what happened but i can assure you that she was talking about you."

"oh my god. look, yoongi, i need to go like right now. i guess i'll see you later?" jimin patted yoongi's shoulder and ran out of yoongi's house.

yoongi groaned, "your shoes, idiot!" he shouted.

after a few seconds jimin came back and wore his shoes before speeding off to his left.

"her house is right, not left!" yoongi shouted and rolled his eyes.

"geez, what an idiot." he muttered.

-

jimin knocked onto the door loudly without stopping, waiting impatiently for it to open.

the door opened and hoseok stood there annoyed, "what the fu— finally, jimin. what took you so long?"

jimin pushed him out of his way and went inside before knocking onto daesom's door.

"daesom!"

"she's not in there, dummy." hoseok rolled his eyes.

jimin turned around in panic, "then where is she?!"

"she went out just a while ago. but she still won't eat. she wouldn't even drink her daily banana milk." hoseok frowned.

"where did she go?" jimin asked in a hurry.

"chill, it's not like something's gonna happen to her. she told me she's going to go to the park near jungkook's mart." hoseok shrugged.

"and wow, that kinda rhymed." he beamed.

jimin nodded, "okay, thanks."

"yeah, sure. and good luck!" hoseok yelled at the already gone jimin.

jimin stopped for while after running and placed his hands on his knees for some support.

just beside him was the mart, and an idea popped into his mind.