21

[ hoseok's pov ]

i laughed along with taehyung after the joke that he had just shared.

that was until the front door bursted opened and daesom came in covering her face with her hair.

"why do you look like a ghost, dae?" i laughed but unusually she totally ignored me, walking to her room and locking herself in.

taehyung looked at her room's door strangely before facing me, "what's wrong with her?"

i shrugged, "i don't know. maybe she got dumped by jungkook the second time today?" i joked but taehyung just raised his eyebrows at me.

"it's not funny. why don't you try talking things out with her?" he suggested.

i sighed, "i guess i should. she has been strangely silent lately too, you know."

taehyung nodded, "then go. i'll go home now."

i smiled, "yeah, bye."

"bye." taehyung waved and exited the house.

i cleared my throat and knocked on my sister's room, waiting for a reply patiently.

"leave me alone."

"dae, i know there's something going around with you these days. mind sharing with me? i can help, you know." i said.

"no." daesom rejected harshly.

i frowned, "come on, daesom. i'm still your brother after all. we only have each other, and i must make sure that you're okay. that's our parents' wish before they left, don't you remember?"

no reply.

"dae? you can trust me." i muttered.

"it's nothing. you don't have to worry about it." the other side replied.

i sighed hardly, "daesom, i always tell you about all my difficulties yet you never share me yours. i feel as if i'm not someone to be trusted."

after a few moments there was a sound of unlocking, and i was left confused.

"uh, does that mean that i can come in?"

no reply.

"i'm coming in." i said before walking inside her room.

daesom was curled up onto a ball on her bed, her eyes showing almost no sign of life. it was as if she was dead on the inside.

"dae? did you cried?" i asked and sat beside her on the bed, noticing her red and puffy eyes.

daesom sniffed and faced me, "huh? what did you said?"

i frowned, "what is it this time?"

daesom gave a sad smile, "it's stupid."

"it's okay. you can tell me." i assured her.

"i think i like jimin." she blurted out, showing no sign of emotion.

i widened my eyes, "really? then isn't that supposed to be a good thing? you should just accept him, why are you crying?"

she faked a laugh, "i rejected him already."

i pouted, not knowing what to say, "oh."

"what am i supposed to do?" daesom sighed hopelessly.

"don't worry, you have me! i'm your hope!" i beamed, trying my best to lighten up the mood.

daesom laughed, but this time i could see that it was a real one, "right."

"you know, you can just tell him that you like him, i'm sure he still have feelings for you." i suggested.

daesom shook her head, "i did. well, i tried but there was some kind of a misunderstanding in the process. i'm sure he hates me now."

i kept silent for a while until an idea flashed through my mind, "hey, i'll ask yoongi to try talk to him about it. what do you think?"

daesom smiled but shook her head, "thanks but, it's not necessary anymore. i'm too late now."

i frowned, watching my very own sister feeling hurt on the inside yet i couldn't even help much.

-

"yoongi, i need your help." i said.

"what help?" he asked, yawning.

"jimin likes my sister. my sister likes him back but she said there was some sort of misunderstanding that i don't really know. can you help me talk to jimin about it? as soon as possible." i pleaded.

yoongi nodded, "yeah, sure. i'll try to talk to him today."

a/n:

this story is coming to an end omg i can't believe it like i just started this fic in about a month. oh, and guys do you mind checking out my jungkook fic? i'm focusing more on that fic now since this fic is ending soon so yeah. thanks for the support!