Chapter 3

*Elsas POV*

I'm typing up today's sales revenue when Anna comes in. "Hey Elsa. Astrid and I are going to the coffee shop to hang out. It's karaoke night, do you want to come?"

I shake my head, "I can't Anna. I need to finish my work first. I'll meet you there ok." I say without looking up, she sighs. "Ok. See you there."

"See you there Anna. Love you."

"Love you too." Astrid and Anna leave, I'm left alone in my office. It's about eight o'clock, I don't usually leave till 9.

Before I'm done, I quickly check where the pictures will go that Jack took. Everything is in place, I quickly make a space for Jacks picture. Once I'm done with that, I log off my computer. I grab my jacket and keys, and turn off the lights.

"Oh! The door." I whisper, I go back to my office door and lock it. I can't risk anyone breaking in and taking my computer, or Anna's. I turn off the lights in the dressing rooms, I get to the front door and turn off the main lights. I leave the store and lock the front doors.

Inside my car, I immediately turn on my car. Ok it's getting a little cold outside. After a few minutes, I pull out of the parking lot and go to the coffee shop. I know exactly which one to go to, it's the one where we always go. Tiana's place. She also has restaurant, but Tiana had decided to open another place. To make some extra money when it starts getting cold.

*Anna's POV*

Inside, people are already trying to sing. I make a gagging gesture to Astrid, she laughs. "I swear. Some people just do not to be up there." Astrid said.

"I know. Elsa could SO much better, and so could I."

"Well why don't you?" She asks, I shrug my shoulders. "I'm not a performer. That's Elsa, she also ice skates. They're showcasing their skaters tomorrow at guardian rink."

"I thought that was for hockey players."

"No, that's the other one. The one Elsa goes to, does ice skating." I see Kristoff and Hiccup, I wave and go over to them. Astrid following me, once we get there Kristoff gets up and gives me a hug. "Where's Elsa?" He asks. "Oh she's finishing up some work, she'll be here in a little bit. What about Jack?"

"Oh, I have no idea if he'll come. Maybe he will, but we just have to wait and see. Now, come on sit down." I smile and sit next to him, Astrid sits next to Hiccup. It's another half hour before I hear a voice.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late." I turn to see who said that. "Elsa! You made it" I jump up and hug her. I hear her laugh, "Come on, sit down. You've been working way too much, you need to relax."

"Ok Anna, I'll try." We sit and talk for about twenty minutes, then the last person gets done singing. "Ok everyone, wasn't he great?" The host says trying to be encouraging. I roll my eyes and lean towards Elsa. "More like terrible." I whisper, she smiles. "If anyone else wants to come up and sing, you're welcome to come."

"Elsa! You should do it!" She looks shocked, "What?! No, no I couldn't."

"Come on Elsa. It's your birthday." I pout and she looks at me. After a minute she throws her hands up in defeat. "Alright fine." Elsa stands up and goes to the host. "I wonder what song she'll do." I say to Kristoff, he shakes his head.

"Hey guy's." It's Jack. "Jack you made it!" I say, I get up and give him a hug. "Come on. We're going to be here for a little while longer, sit."

Elsa gets up on the stand and her music starts.

"Like a small boat. On the ocean.
Sending big waves. Into motion, like how a single word. Can make a heart open
I might only have match. But I can an explosion.

And all those things I didn't say, wreaking balls inside my brain.
I will scream them out tonight. Can you hear my voice this time?

This is my fight song.
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song!

My powers turned on. Starting right now I'll be strong. I'll play my fight song.
And I don't really care if nobody believes. Because I still got, a lot fight left in me."

I look over at Jack, he's staring at her. I smile and look back at Elsa.

"Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep.
Everybody's worried about me. In too deep. Say I'm in too deep (in too deep)

It's been two years and I miss my home.
There's a fire burning in my bones.
Still believe. Yeah I still believe.

And all those things I didn't say
Wreaking balls inside my brain
I will scream them out tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song!
My powers turned on!
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song and I don't really care if nobody else believes
Cause I still got a lot fight left in me

A lot of fight left in me!

Like a small boat. On the ocean. Sending big waves, into motion.
Like how a single word, can make a heart open. I might only have one match.

But I can make an explosion.

This is my fight song! (Hey!) Take back my life song. (Hey!) Prove I'm alright song!

My powers turned on. Starting right now I'll be strong. I'll play my fight song! And I don't really care if nobody else believes! Cause I still got a lot fight left in me.

No I still got a lot fight left in me."

*Jacks POV*

Wow. She was amazing. Who was she? What's her name? As soon as the girl gets done, she walks out the door. Why did she leave? She was amazing. I go outside after her. "Excuse me." I say quietly before getting up.

Once I get outside, the girl is standing against the wall. Holding herself and taking deep breaths. I go over to her, "Hey I can't help but notice. But you were amazing up there. Why did you leave?" She looks up at me. Those eyes, they are the most beautiful shade of blue I've ever seen in my whole life.

"Sorry I left. I don't usually get scared in front of crowds. And thank you." Her voice is so familiar.

"Yeah. How so?" I ask, I lean my side against the wall and smile at her. She blushes and smiles, she puts her head down. I smile even more. "Well I ice skate."

"Really? I do too. Where do you go?" I ask. "Well sometimes I go to guardian rink." I look at her in amazement. "Really. I do too!" She laughs, I do too. "No really I do. Why don't I take you sometime."

"Sure." She smiles, I do too and I pull out my phone. "Wait. What's your name?"

"Oh uh..it's-"

"Jack! Come on back in!" Kristoff yells. Dang it! "I'll be there in a second." I turn around to him, and then I face back to her. Her mouth is open, I snicker. "What?" I ask, she composes herself and shakes her head. "You're Jackson Overland?"

"Yeah. How did you know my full name?" I ask confused. "I-I have to go."

"Wait! Can I get your number first?" I ask grabbing her hand gently. It feels good having her hand in mine.

"No. I'll be at the ice rink tomorrow at 6, meet me there." She smiles at me, then she gets in her car and starts it. I head back inside. "Jack. Why did you leave like that? Just going after her?"

I sit down on my seat. "I don't know. I had to know who she was. That girl was beautiful and her voice." I sigh and look down at my phone. I was so close to getting her phone number.

I see Anna and Kristoff whispering to each other. "What are you guys talking about?" I ask them, they stop and look at me. Kristoff starts but then Anna hits him. "It's nothing Jack. I gotta go guys. My sister is waiting."

Anna gives Kristoff a kiss before leaving. I think back to the girl with platinum blonde hair. I feel like I know her, I'll find out tomorrow I guess.