Chapter 21

*Jacks POV*

I called the police after Elsa had fallen asleep. Luckily, they answered and not Toothiana.

They went after her immediately. But she had taken off again. Her uniform, and car left abandoned.

I stayed awake the rest of night. Just looking at Elsa.

I messed with her hair while she slept.

Elsa you are so beautiful. Eventually I did fall back asleep, I have no idea when.

-------------
I wake up on my side, Elsa on hers facing me. My arm is wrapped over her side. I smile and pull her closer to me.

I kiss her forehead, I put mine against hers and try to go back to sleep.

"Mm...morning Jack." I open my eyes and smile at Elsa. "Good morning Elsa. My beautiful snow queen."

She smiles then kisses me. She snuggles closer. I hold her tighter.

"What time is it?" She asks, I groan. "Who cares."

She laughs. "I do."

"Well I don't. Can't we just spend the whole day in bed together?"

"..fine, five more minutes."

I smirk and hold onto her. She's my whole world, my everything.

Every moment with her is something I treasure. Somebody knocks on the door. "Elsa? You overslept, you're going to be late for work."

"I'm not going to work today, I need to practice with Jack. The competition is in two weeks."

"Alright fine, you owe me one."

"I love you!"

"Love you too." Anna says through the door. I look at Elsa. "Are we really going to practice today?"

"Yeah, later though. I want to stay in bed this morning...We'll go later."

"Fine with me." Both of us laugh a little, I kiss her head then close my eyes.

*Elsas POV*

"Jack..I want to do the lift. Both of them."

"Elsa are sure? The doctor said ten days."

I put my hands on my hips. "You really think I'm going to listen to him? It needs to be done. Besides, only one requires for you to hold me."

Jack sighs and comes over to me. "As you wish, my queen."

I smile. We do the first lift, it doesn't hurt at all when we do it.

After I get back down, we continue with the rest of the routine. The second big trick comes closer. I start getting a little nervous, we haven't done this one in a long time.

Jack takes me into his arms. Holding up my leg, I look at him. "Ready?" He whispers.

I nod my head. He puts his other hand on my back.

Jack lifts, then throws me high into the air. I twirl, my body horizontal, in perfect position.

I land back in Jack's arms. He sets me down, we finish the last bit of routine. We both smile at each other.

Jack puts his hands on my waist, lifting me in the air. "You did it!" He says spinning me around.

I laugh, he puts me down. I look him straight in the eyes. "We, did it." He smirks then kisses me.

We both pull away, smiling like goofballs. Jack pulls me into a hug,

I hear slow clapping, so does Jack. I look to see where it's coming from.