Chapter 9

*Elsa's POV*

Jack and I walk into the ice rink, where coach charming is waiting. "I'm here." I call to him, he turns around and smiles. "Ah, Elsa great to see you again. And I see that you were able to get a partner. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Jackson Overland, but you can call me Jack."

"Great. Why don't we get started?"

"Let's get it done." I say, Jack and I put on our skates and get on the ice.

"Perfect! Alright, that's it for today guys. We'll learn the next part, next week. In the meantime, practice what you got."

"Ok. Thank you." I tell coach, "You're welcome, have a good week."

"You too." I shake his hand, and he leaves. Jack is already getting his skates off.

"You know, that was easier than I thought."

"Trying to look better than me frost? Because, that wasn't too easy." I sit down next to him, and get my shoes off.

"I am not....is it working?" I laugh, he does too. "No of course not."

"Oh come on, you know it is." He leans close to me, and tickles my stomach. I squirm out of reach, trying not to laugh. "Don't you dare."

"Why? You ticklish?" He smirks, and I get up. Jack gets up as well, and starts walking. I walk backwards, then he lunges at me.

I run away laughing. "Noo! Jack don't!" We run around the edge of the rink for a couple laps.

Finally, Jack reaches me and tackles me to the ground. Then he starts ticking me. I'm laughing while trying to get away from him. I start hitting Jack.

"Stop it! Stop Jack." He grabs my hands and holds them down. He leans in close to my face. "Why?"

I try not to blush, he's so close. I start staring at his eyes. Getting lost in them, it's like the world stops. Jack on top of me, no one else in the room. Just me and him, there's no where I'd rather be.

Wait what am I thinking? He starts leaning in towards my lips, I close my eyes. Eager for him to kiss me, to feel his lips on mine. The door slams open, and we jump apart.

"Place is closed. What are you two still doing here?" A guy with a Russian accent says. I quickly get up and walk over to him extending my hand.

"I'm sorry sir, we were just leaving." He shakes my hand, I never caught his name. But I know that he owns the place. "That ok, you two must leave. I have to make place clean."

"Of course." I walk back over to the bench and grab my things. Quickly putting my shoes on. I nod at the owner and leave. Jack following.

The moment we had just five minutes ago was gone. No matter how hard I tried, I was falling for him. I unlock my car and put my stuff inside. Before I can get in, Jack drags me aside and closes the door. Holding me against the side of the car.

"Jack. What are you doing?" I ask him, he's not looking at me at first. Then he flicks his eyes toward mine.

"I just wanted to say bye." Jack looks down at my lips, I look at his then back up at his eyes. He does the same. "Are you sure?"

"You and I both know, that something was going to happen back there." My heart is racing. "I wanted it to happen so bad. And I know you did too."

"Jack, I did t-" my phone rings, I close my eyes and sigh. He does too, and steps away. I answer the call. "Elsa Arens here."

"Hey Elsa it's Anna. I was just wondering when you were going to be home."

I look at Jack, he's leaning against his car. Arms crossed. "I'll be there soon."