Chapter 22

*Elsas POV*

"And that my lady, is how you pay the bills." I tell Anna, she rolls her eyes at me.

"Whatever, it can't be that hard."

"Then why don't you ever do it?"

"Because you're the oldest."

"Excuses excuses." I laugh at Anna. Thanks to the last incident with Tooth, I have gotten way behind in work.

Jack even missed the chance to be with Emma and his mom. They're going back to New York in a couple days.

Too bad I didn't get to know his family while they were here.

Anna and I get out of our office to continue working.

"Is that Elsa?"

I turn around, to see who said that. "Emma?"

"It's me." I smile and walk over to her. She gives me a hug. "So, this is the famous Arendale Fashions store."

"Yup. Here she is..oh I would like for you to meet my sister Anna." Anna turns around, hearing her name. "Hi, I'm the younger sister." They shake hands.

"I'm Emma Overland. Jacks little sister."

"You're so pretty. You're like what? Seventeen?"

Emma laughs. "No, I'm nineteen. And in my freshman year of college."

"Dang, you're older than I am. I'm only eighteen."

"Wow, really."

"Ok, ok. I think I better leave you two alone." I smile at them both. "Oh no, don't leave Elsa. There's actually a reason why I came over here. Other than see your store...I was wondering if you guys wanted a girls day out?"

"Oh I don't know.."

"Elsa, please. Come on, we haven't had a girls day out every since mom-" Anna stops after saying mom. We haven't gone on a girls day out since she died with dad.

I was too busy trying to make money, to put food on the table. And let Anna experience a normal high school life. "Alright, let's go. Let me just tell Merida to take over while we're out."

Anna smiles at me. Then she goes back to talking with Emma. "Hey Mer, I need a favor."

"Aye, what is it?"

"I just need for you to take over for today. Anna and I are going out."

"Sure thing lass. No problem."

"Thanks Mer." I smile then leave her to continue her work. "Alright let's go." I say when I get close to them.

Anna wraps her arm with mine. Emma does the same on the other side. "So, where are we going?" I ask Emma.

"We, are to go out for lunch. Then go shopping, and maybe pop in on Jack at his photography place."

I laugh. "Can't wait. Let's get started."

*Emma's POV*

I take Anna and Elsa out to Tiana's place. I've heard that the food there is really good, and I've been dying to try it out.

I get out of my car and wait for Anna and Elsa. "We're eating here?" Elsa asks.

"Well, I've never been and I've always wanted to try it."

"Hey we're not stopping you. We love the food here." Elsa says, I smile and walk inside with them.

The waitress shows us our table, then hands us our menus. "I'll be back in a bit."